Chapter 13.

Hello everyone.

I hope you are doing well, please do vote and comment.

**********************

"Beta are you gonna sit here whole night ? Mahroof asked."

"Yes bhai, I'm not leaving him alone here, mahera said." and held Rocky's hand which was hanging on the edge of the bed.

"Well tbh, he's not alone, mahroof said," and looked at guards standing on the doorway.

"You go ahead and take rest I'm staying here, mahera said." and smiled at him.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll sleep on the couch, mahroof said.” and walked towards the couch and sat comfortably in front of the bed.

"You are so stubborn mahroof! I'm fine, don't worry!, Mahera replied."

"I am stubborn? Haan come again ? I am stubborn ?, look at you, you haven't seen Jaan, what I' saw out earlier, this place is hell! I'm not letting you get out of  my sight for a moment! Mahroof said. "

"Haan now you'll be my tail! Mahera said sarcastically. "

"I will if I have too, stop wiggling! Mahroof said and laughed."

"did you eat something? Mahera asked. "

"Not yet, your friend said she's getting me something to eat, what about you ?,  mahroof replied. "

" I ate, btw She's dangerous, you should've seen her earlier, she's badass, mahera said."

"yeah, she has grown up in this environment, that's why, anyways got get my tasbih I need to pray, mahroof said. "

"OMG, maroo are you gonna pray  for my Rocky ? Mahera asked in amusement. "

"Look at you behaya, I am your elder brother have some shame! Seriously My Rocky ? Uff Allah!, Mahroof said." and micked her last sentence.

"Don't be smarty and change the topic, be honest are you gonna pray for him ? Mahera asked. "

"well he sure does, needs prayer I am just being human, mahroof replied. "

Mahera walked towards him and hugged him, " I love you maroo, you are the best! Mahera said." and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Chal maska na laga, tasbih laake de, aur khud bhi jaakar namaz padh! Mahroof said and smiled at her. "

"Meri shaadi mein rone ke liye tayyar hojao, mahroof shahzad yusufzai, mahera said and pulled his cheek."

"Chal, chal Ghar jamai banega toh hi teri shaadi hogi isse! Apni nazar ke saamne rakhunga aur galat kaam karne dunga hi nahi! Mahroof said while pointing at Rocky. "

"Waah Bhai bhen ka pyaar toh dekho! Reena said." and walked towards them with a tray in her hand.

"Mujhe laga bewakoof banakar chalegayi tum, mahroof said."

"Nahi, bas yeh banwa rahi thi, mahera told me once, that in dinner you need rotis, that's why, Reena replied." and placed th tray on table.

"You were gossiping about me? Aur kya bura bura bola hai mere baare mein? Mahroof asked while glaring at mahera. "

"Dinner Karo I'll check up on Rocky, mahera said." and quickly went near the bed.

"batata hu tujhe baad mein! Did you had dinner? Mahroof asked. "

"I'll have it later, Reena replied." and took a seat on the another chair.

"Your friend didn't told you that I don't eat alone, Mahroof said and placed a plate infront of her"