Chapter 4.

Hello everyone,

****************************

It's been a few days since Rocky found out that Mahroof was Mahera's brother, and he has never felt so guilty.

And now that he was drinking more, Qasim walked into his house and found him on the floor.

Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai tune? Tu kabse aesa hogaya? Qasim asked.

"Chacha mujhe akele rehna hai," Rocky replied grumpily.

Rocky!  Bas kar ab yeh sab band kar, tujhe samjhaya tha meine ki tu uska sath de, Aaj itne din hogaye tune usse uska haal bhi nahi pucha, "Jaa aur dekh woh kaisi hai," Qasim said.

"Kaise jaun mein uske saamne jab mein hi zimmedaar hu uski ye halat ka?" Rocky asked.

“Tune kabhi socha hai?" Aakhir kyu tu usse Mila? "Aakhir kyu tujhe pehli baar main usse pyaar hogaya?" "Koi toh wajah hogi jo tum dono mile!" "Apni halat sudhaar aur Jaa usse mil aa tu," Qasim said, ”

Matlab aap mujhe bhejkar hi maanoge? Aap toh mile bhi nahi ho usse toh aapko uski itni fikar kyu hai? Rocky asked.

Mujhe uski nahi Teri hai, aur mein Teri haal dekh sakta hu uske liye, tujhe woh bahut pasand hai Qasim said sarcastically.

Rocky gave him a look and stood up to grab his jacket hanging on the chair.

"Bewde, naha kar Jaa, sirf sharaab ki smell aari hai tujhse," Qasim said and pulled his jacket from his hand.

Haan  Haan toh aapko kya laga aesehi jaraha hu kya? Rocky said and adjusted his collar,

"Yeh heropanti, mujhe mat dikha mein, tujhe bahut acche se jaanta hu," Qasim said and patted his back.

**********************

Phupho, is Ahmed Bhai coming over? Alizey asked as she walked into the kitchen,

No, he isn't, why? Mahera replied and continued to stir the soup on the stove.

"No I thought he'd be coming over; the house is empty; it's just us three," Alizey said, walking towards the refrigerator and taking out the water bottle.

"No Ali, he went back to Dubai; after all, he has his own life; he can't live here with us all the time," Mahera replied.

So many people were here on the day of the funeral, and now no one is even asking how we are doing? Does that mean we have no one? Alizey asked.

"We have each other," Mahera replied.

Alizey just snorted, gave a fake laugh, and sat on the dining chair.

Mahera ignored her and served her the breakfast,

Good morning!,  Shahraan said in a chirpy tone as he walked towards the refrigerator and unlocked it to search,

What are you looking for, baba? Mahera asked and placed his plate on the table.

Oh god!  See there, Maroo has again forgotten to stock my chocolate bar. I'm going to send him a voice note, as he's not picking up my call. Shahraan said innocently, shut the refrigerator door, and took out his phone from his pocket.

Tears were welling in Alizy's eyes. She looked up at Mahera, who stood there dumbfounded. She had no idea how to explain Shahraan.

Didi, is he replying to you? He hasn't reverted once to me, Shahraan said as he started to type on his phone.

Tears were streaming down from Alizy's eyes. She quickly covered her face, and before Mahera could say anything, the doorbell rang.

I'll check,  Alizey said and quickly hurried out.