Chapter 3.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Here's another update for you all.

**************************

Rocky was standing in front of Mahera, confused. He was debating with himself about whether he should console her or not, as they had only met a few hours earlier.

The guy who was next to Mahera helped her get up and walk inside slowly. Before walking away, he stopped and looked at Rocky and asked, 

"Who are you?" The guy asked.

Rocky looked up at him and hesitated; he was just a stranger who helped her. Before Rocky could reply, Mahera replied and said,

"Ahmed he is my friend," Mahera said.

Ahmed nodded at her and said, "Rocky, it's late." I think you should leave. "Thank you for dropping me off." Mahera said, forcing a smile at him.

"Afsos hua sunke, apna dyaan Dena, main call Karunga." Rocky replied.

Mahera nodded and walked inside her house with Ahmed next to her.

Rocky looked at his phone and saw a missed call from Qasim. He placed the phone back in his pocket and went towards his bike.

************

"Itna waqt Kahan lagaya tujhe?" Qasim asked as Rocky walked into his house.

"Kya bataun mein, ab aapko bahut kuch hogaya." "Aaj ek din mein," Rocky said, as he sat on his bed and untied his shoes.

"Arrey beta, kya hua bata toh?" Qasim asked.

Rocky was always very transparent with him; he explained everything.

"Toh tu ghar kyu agaya, tujhe toh wahan hona chahiye tha!" Qasim said.

"Chacha mein wahan kya karta?, mein toh Aaj hi usse Mila hu, itna bada haadsa hua hai, pata nahi Mera wahan hona accha Lage ya nahi," Rocky stated. 

"Aese hi waqt pe sath diya jaata hai, Aaj woh pareshan hai, tujhe wahan hona chahiye aese waqt pe anjaan bhi madad karte hai, aur woh toh tujhe ab jaanti hai, time waste na kar aur Jaa uske yahan abhi," Qasim said to him.

Rocky looked at him and nodded; he quickly tied his shoelaces.

**********************

Mahera was sitting on the floor in front of a lifeless, covered dead body; a lot of people were around her.

But in this moment she felt alone. Ahmed handed her the glass of water, and he sat next to her, 

Mahera shook her head and denied Ahmed as she quietly placed the glass on the side table.

Mahera was just staring at the body when she finally gained the courage and extended her hand to remove the cloth from the body.

Ahmed quickly held her hand and stopped, "Hera no, you won't be able to see him like this; the body is completely burned; he is unrecognisable," Ahmed said.

Mahera sobbed and looked at her brother's watch, which was placed with the rest of his belongings,

"Who did this?" Mahera asked.

"It was hit and run; police are searching for the culprit," Ahmed said.

***********************

Rocky parked his bike across her house, and he got off and stood there.

He was still not sure if he should walk in or not, Rocky looked around and saw a young boy sitting on stairs,

He walked towards him and asked, "Mahera Kahan hai?" Rocky asked.