Chapter 5.

Hello everyone,

Here's another update for you all,

*********

A few days later,

This is the last time I'm asking you nicely to shut your phone and go to sleep," Mahera said, and fixed Shahraan's duvet.

“Here, chill; tomorrow is Sunday, and we don't have school," Shahraan replied, and he continued to play games on his phone.

Alright, another 5 minutes! after that I'll throw your phone in the trash! Mahera warned and walked out of the room,

As she walked out, Mahera saw Ali sitting alone in the living room and asked, "Ali, what's up?" Mahera asked and sat next to her.

“No nothing, alizey replied” and smiled at her,

“There's something going on, I can see that,what's up ? Come on tell me ?” Mahera asked.

“Look I really don't wanna tensed you but we have to pay our school fees, principal called me earlier today, alizey said.”

“Why didn't you say that earlier? I completely forgot about that don't worry I'll pay it on Monday, mahera said.”

Phupho, Do we have money ? Alizey asked.

“Yeah we do, not alot but yeah we can survive and guess what I got a job, mahera replied.”

“That's means you are studying anymore? Dad never wanted you to work, alizey replied.”

“Well I love this job, so don't worry, bhai was just very overprotective, if you both need something ask me, please don't hesitate mahera said” and pulled her in hug.

“Anyways, Where's Rocky ? Alizey asked.”

“Well no idea, I' haven't really heard from him since morning, mahera replied.”

“Well it's because, only he reaches out to you!, you never do, you should check up on him because he was a little sick today, alizey said.”

“Really ? Maybe I should check up on him, mahera said.”

“Yeah I think you should go and see him, and go I'll lock the door from inside, alizey said.”

“Are you sure ? Or I can wait till tomorrow, mahera replied.”

“Well he would've never waited for the next day, he's always a call away from us, alizey said.”

“Alright then, please go upstairs and make your brother sleep, I'll be back soon, mahera said.”

“There's no hurry take your time, alizey said and winked at her,

Mahera just glared at her as she walked away.

**********************

“Yeh le yeh dawa khale, Qasim said” and handed him a glass of water and tablets,

“Arrey mein thik hu, aap meri bottle laake do, do sip piyunga thik ho jaunga, Rocky replied.”

“Wahi bottle phek ke maarunga!, tameez se yeh dawa khale, aur waise bhi Teri saari bottles meine bahar fekhdi hai, Qasim said and placed tablets in his palm,

“Arrey kyu!!! Kitni expensive thi woh aapko pata bhi hai ? Rocky asked angrily.”

“Haan Teri Jaan se zyada expensive thi kya ? Qasim asked sarcastically” and searched through his drawer's.

“Nahi, jaanse zyada nahi thi but zaroori thi, Rocky replied” and took his tablet's.

As Qasim found incense sticks, he lighted them and placed on the stand.