Chapter 9

Hello everyone,

Please vote and comment.

******************

“Hera ?  Are you doing something? Mahroof asked as he stood in her doorway.

“Yep?  No nothing, what's up? Mahera replied.”

“Accha chal, then help me organise my files in study," Mahroof said, "and walked out."

“Why did you ask for my passport earlier?" Mahera asked as she arranged the documents.

“For visa procedures," Mahroof replied,

“What procedure?  I told you I'm not settling over there, Mahera said.

“What are you going to do here?" "Either you come with me to Qatar or you head to the UK for your studies," Mahroof said.

“I have a life here now, Mahroof, and about the UK, we can't really afford it," Mahera said.

“Who said we can't? Well if we can migrate to Qatar why can't we afford your studies!, I can pay for yearly intake all together you don't have to worry about that, mahroof replied.”

“You go ahead; I'll keep visiting you guys," Mahera said.

“I don't really understand. Is it about him?" Is he really worth it? Mahroof asked.

"Yes, he is. Do you have a problem with that, Mahera?”

"Actually, I do have a problem with him; why are you so mad for him?" Are you dumb? Mahroof asked.”

“Are you for real?" How can you say that? Mahera asked," and threw the file on the desk.

“Mahe!  Open your eyes, just look at him. Is he good for you? He's a roadside Romeo! "You have your future ahead; don't ruin it for him," Mahroof said.

“You don't even know him, Maroo, don't judge him so quickly; he's a great guy. Ask your kids," Mahera said.

“I don't need to ask anyone, I know him better than you; if you wanna settle, then settle with someone good, someone like Aliyaar or Ahmed, Mahroof said.”

“I love him, Mahroof!" Mahera said.

Then stop loving him! He doesn't deserve you, you are much better than him, you deserve the world, not him. Mahroof said and walked towards her,

“I thought you'd support me; I never expected you to be unhappy for me," Mahera said as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Meri Jaan, samjh meri baat, I love you the most in this world; no other man can love you more than I do. I would always want you to be happy. I want to see you get married, but not with him," Mahroof said, and placed his hands around her.

“Why are you being like this, maroon? You never judged anyone; you were always righteous; how can you do this?" "You just met him once, Mahera asked.”

“I am your elder brother; after mom and dad, I am your guardian; you are my responsibility, and I would never approve him for you; it would be better if you forgot him," Mahroof said sternly.

“You can't do that; I won't leave him; I love him," Mahera said as she freed herself from his arms.

“Mahe, leave him; tere layak ka nahi hai woh," Mahroof said.

“I don't understand how aap toh khush the usse milkar, "Ab kya hogaya Achanak," Mahera asked.

“It's me or him!" Decide!  Mahroof yelled.

“Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Haan, I love him! Mahera yelled.

“Do you really love a man who tried to kill me?" Mahroof yelled.”