one look at her

My little 7 year old nephew has a football (soccer) game today and it's very important to him. So, of course, his favorite auntie has to come and watch the game to support him. Even though I'm his only aunt.

It's currently 3pm and the game starts at 4pm. Even if the game starts in 1 hour, I'm still gonna start my drive to the football field.

The drive there took me 10 minutes. I get out of the car and I'm immediately engulfed by a hug from my nephew Jason.

"Auntie Y/N!!! I missed you so much!" Jason exclaims as he still hugs me.

"Buddy, I saw you two days ago." I laugh as he smiles up at me.

"I don't care! You are my favorite auntie." He says as he pulls away from the hug.

"I'm your only aunt." I smile widely at him as he laughs.

I look to Jasons right and see my brother smiling at our interaction.

I go to him and hug him too to greet him. When I pull away, we talk for a little bit before the game starts.

As my brother tells me something that happened yesterday, I look over his shoulder and see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life.

One look at her and it made me fall in love with her.

She laughs at something, I assume, her friend said. She has red locks and green eyes. Her smile is everything.

I was so mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't even notice my brother snapping his fingers at me.

"Helloooo earth to Y/N." He says as he still snaps his fingers at me.

I tear my gaze away from the red hair beauty and look at my brother.

"What?" I ask him with a bored look as he turns his gaze towards where I was looking. He turns back and has a teasing smile on his face.

"No, shut up and don't say anything. I know that look." I tell him while shaking my head. My brother continues to smirk.

"Did I just witnessed you falling for a stranger? Mhmmm?" He nudges me.

"Oh shut up." I push his face away.

"Come on, sis. Go to her, introduce yourself and just talk with her. Maybe she is also interested in you. You deserve someone in your life." He explains as I just shake my head.

"No, I'm not gonna embarrass myself." I tell him as I take a quick glance at the beautiful woman. She was already looking at me, which made me blush and quickly made me look away.

My brother turns to see what made me blush and she was still looking our way. He turns back and smiles.

"See, she also has her eyes on you. Go to her before the game starts." He pushes me toward the direction of the mystery woman.

I sigh and walk towards her.

"And then he just-" the womans friends stops talking as soon as she sees me walking towards them.

"Uh... hey my name is Y/N and I saw you across the field and I just wanted to introduce myself to you." I ramble as I look at the redhead. She laughs a little and smiles at me.

"Hey, my name is Natasha. It's really nice to meet you." She stretches her hand out for me to shake. I take her hand and shake it. Wow, her hand feels so soft.

Her friends apologizes and leaves us to talk.

~

Natasha and I have been talking for approximately 15 minutes about everything.

She told me how old she is, what her job is, her hobbies, just everything. I also exchange some things about me, just the basics.

We talked until the game starts.

"Do you maybe wanna sit next to me?" I ask with confidence.

"Yeah sure." She nods and smiles at me.

We walk together towards our seats and the game starts.

~

The game is over and the team of my nephew won.

Slowly everyone leaves, but there are still some people left celebrating a little.

Natasha and I sit together and continue our conversation from earlier.

Till it's time for me to go home. I stand up from my seat as well as Natasha.

She walks me to my car. I turn around and stuff my hands into my pockets.

"Sooo, can I maybe have your number?" I ask hesitantly.

"Of course." She nods with a smile and I take out my phone from my pocket to give it to her. She types her number and saves her contact.

"It was really nice to meet you, Natasha. I hope we can see each other again." I look into her bright green eyes.

"Me too, Y/N." She says and I nod.

I open the door to my car and go in. I roll down the window.

"I will wait for the 'will you go on a date with me' question. Don't hesitate." She says with her raspy voice. I was stunned at her remark.

"Uhh, yeah yeah." I say shyly. She giggles.

I roll up the window and drive towards my home.

~~~

"And that is how mommy and mama met." I end the story as I hear little snores coming from our little daughter.

I kiss her forehead and tuck her in. I stand up and turn around to see my wife leaning against the door frame.

I walk towards her and kiss her lips as she moves her hands to hold my face.

"I love you so much." I whisper against her lips as we pull away.

"I love you too." She whispers still holding my face.

~~~
A/N:
Sorry for being so inactive :,( but! I'm back!!

Any suggestions???