going back to you

Plot: After the tragic death of Natasha, you are trying to move on, but you can't. When the time comes to bring back the stones to their original place, you volunteered yourself. After bringing back the stones, you took the left time to go talk with Natasha, in order to move on.

How is it losing someone you spent 10 years of your life with? Well, it sucks. I first met Natasha Romanoff in 2012. We fought against Loki and his stupid aliens army. We got along, pretty good actually. After the fight we spent a lot of time with each other. Then we both decided to buy an apartment together.

In that time period we both developed feelings for each other, but we did not admit it to each other.

Then the time came where me, Natasha and Steve were trying to find out who the Winter Soldier was. During that time, we admitted our feelings towards each other. Natasha was scared, because she never experienced love. We both decided to take it slow.

After finding out who the Winter Soldier was, me and Natasha decided to settle back for a while. It was amazing. We did a lot of fun things. It was nice.

Time flew by quickly, we had to run away because of the sokovian accords. To elaborate, we ran off to Norway. But then something happened, we took down the Red Room with the help of her family.

Thanos happened and we lost. We lost half of the universe. 5 years later, we found a way to bring everyone back.

Unfortunately, I lost someone. Natasha. It was hard. It took me a lot of time so come back to reality. I grieved a lot. We spent so much time together. I loved her. Even If she is gone, she will always be in my heart.

Enough with the flashbacks. I am currently getting ready to bring back the stone, like we promised. I volunteered to do it, because why not. Steve and Sam argued with me, but they stopped because they know what I am going through at the moment. So they let me be.

"Y/N are you sure?" Bruce asks me as he sets everything up. I walk up to him and offer him a warm smile.

"Of course Bruce. I am." I assure him, he gives me a nod.

I walk up to Steve and give him a big hug. "You okay?" He asks me as we still hug. Steve became like a brother to me.

"I am okay. It's hard, but I am getting better day by day.I am just trying to move on." I tell the super soldier as we separate. He pats my shoulder.

I walk away to find Bucky who smiles at me. I also give him a big bear hug.

"Everything will be fine Y/N/N." Bucky comforts me while hugging me tightly.

"I know. I just miss her so much Buck." I whisper in his ear.

"I know you do." He whispers back. We separate slowly from the hug.

"After I return the stones, I will probably be with Wanda a lot. We need each other." I tell the fossil. He smiles kindly to me.

"That's good. I am proud of you. If you ever need something, I will always be there for you." He ruffles my hair and I laugh.

Sam comes to me and hugs me. "Be careful, we still need to go to the arcade, I want to beat your ass."

I laugh slightly, "yeah yeah sammy." We separate from the grasp. I walk away to Bruce.

He looks at me confused. I say nothing and hug him. Me and Bruce never really talked, but he is still family to me.

"Take care Bruce. Even If we never really talked, you will always be family to me, you big bean." I tell the scientist as we separate.