oh, you're so dead

2016
Compound
Y/N pov

The day starts like every day at the Avengers compound. Getting up from bed is the worst, because I want to be on my phone. But when you have a ex-assassin/spy/avenger/redhead as a girlfriend, you get up the moment you open your eyes.

Yeah, girlfriend. You heard it. Me. I still an wondering how the f did I got a girlfriend? specifically natasha romanoff. The woman who told the government to kiss her ass. Girlboss.

Back to where we are.

After getting up, I go to the bathroom to use the toilet und wash my face.

Then I go straight (which I'm not) to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Most of the time Wanda makes pancakes, my favorite. The reason for that is, that no one can cook. Literally, no one.

One time Steve made pizza. Dude, that pizza had the texture of a rock and was just awful.

So, Wanda volunteered to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for all of us. Sometimes I help her. Yes, I can be nice.

Here we are, eating breakfast together, like a big family.

The elevator dings and we all stop chewing and turn our heads to the sound.

The door opens and it reveals no other than Nick Fury. We all just watch. Fury walks up to us and takes a strawberry from the little bowl at the end of the table.

"Yo Nicky, what do we owe the pleasure?" Tony breaks to awkward silence.

Fury looks at him and raises this eyebrows- eyebrow.

"Shut up, Stark. Don't call me Nick or whatever ever again. Only my friends call me Nick, and that is not you." The director of SHIELD roasts Tony as we all laugh at the face Tony makes.

"No seriously, what do you need, director." Steve says as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Fury has 4 folders under his armpit. He takes them and throws each of them to me, Tony, Wanda and Sam.

I took the folder and see a big logo from SHIELD and a red text on the top. Hydra.

"A few days ago we found another basement, but not a small one, a big one. I need you four to go there and clean everything up, find more documents. You four leave tomorrow in the morning. Bye." That's all Fury said before he went back to the elevator.

When he left, we all continued to eat our breakfast in peace.

After we finish it, everyone goes separate ways. I decided to go to mine and Natashas shared room, because I wanna be prepared for the mission tomorrow.

When we walked in together, Natasha went to the bathroom. I, on the other hand, sat down at the desk to go through the file.

As I read through it, I hear the door open and it reveals no other than Natasha. She walks up to me and swings her arms around my neck and stuffs her face in the crook of my neck.

She kisses my neck with small kisses, which I love when she does.

"So are you ready for the mission?" Natasha muffled voice takes me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. It's a big mission, but we will manage." I turn to look at her and she does the same.

She leans in slowly, so do I. I close my eyes and feel her soft lips touch mine. We move in sync and feel her finger go trough my hair.

We pull slowly away, but stay close. I can feel her breath on my lips.

"I'm sure you will." She still massages my hair with her fingers.