comfort

The last few weeks have been stressful. You were at S.H.I.E.L.D training some new agents some useful skills. There were about 10 agents in your class.

They were all sparring with a partner while you watch them, giving them tips or telling them what they did wrong so they can improve.

The double door opens, you turn your head and see Nick Fury with your favorite redhead.

"Keep sparring, I will be right back." You say as you turn around and head towards the direction to the two.

"Hey Fury, hello miss Romanoff." You say as you give her a quick wink, she blushes.

"Agent Y/L/N, I just came here to check out how the lesson has been going. I see it goes smooth. Good job. You can dismiss them in 10 Minutes." Fury says.

You nod with a smile. "Thank you Director. I will." He leaves, but Natasha stays back.

She comes up to you, holds your jaw with her hand and gives you a kiss. After breaking it, you both smile.

"You okay?" She asks. You take deep breath.

"Yeah, it just a lot. You know?" You say as she looks at your eyes with love.

"Do you wanna talk about it later?" She asks as she rest her hands on your shoulder.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you." You tell her.

"Of course, I will come by your office when I am done." She says as she pecks your cheek.

You nod and she walks to the door. As Nat disappeared, you focused back to your class.

10 minutes later

"Okay guys, that a wrap! Thank you all so much. You all have been great. Tomorrow, same time. Have a nice day." You say with a smile.

Each agent shook their hand with yours and thanked you.

You took a big breath after they all left. After packing all your things you went to your office. Locking the door, opening it, you see a certain person sitting on your desk, swinging their legs.

"Hey Nat." You greet the redhead as she made eye contact with you.

Natasha smiled widely. You walked up to her, staying between her legs. "Hey Y/N/N."

You grin and give her a kiss, while resting your hands on her thighs.

Breaking the kiss, you walked to you office chair and slumped down with a sigh.

Natasha got off your desk and walked around it. She sits on your lap.

"What's wrong?" She ask with worry as she placed her hands on your shoulders.

"A lot has been going on. Since I have been training these new agents, I have been having concerns about it." You say sincerely to the ex-assassin.

"What concerns do you have?" Natasha asks with her full attention to you.

You sigh. "That I am not good enough. What If I make a mistake an-" You got cut off by Natasha hugging you tightly.

Nat breaks the hug and looks at you deep in your Y/E/C eyes. "Y/N I saw how good you train them. I am proud of you and you will train them just as good as you. Don't worry."

You perk up to her and smile. "Thank you Tasha. What would I do without you huh?" You ask the ex-assassin while pulling her into a hug.

"You would probably be lonely, eating ice cream straight out of the tube and watching Netflix all day." Nat says with a giggle. You laugh at her statement.

After breaking the hug, she stood up and offered her hand to you. You look at her puzzled.

"Come on, lets go back to the compound. I wanna watch a movie and eat ice cream." Natasha says while smiling.

You smile back, take her hand and walk out. Driving back to the compound and doing exactly what she said.