seven

neteyam

The Sully's waited next to Rotxo's car while he went to go inform Ao'nung he was giving them a ride. Neteyam was leaning on the car scrolling through his phone, Kiri was listening to music on her headphones, and Lo'ak was pacing in a circle. "I have to shit, can he hurry up?" Lo'ak said rubbing his stomach. "Lo'ak! What have we said about oversharing!" Kiri snapped pinching the bridge of her nose. "Okay, okay. Sorry," He held both hands in up raising his eyebrows. Neteyam laughed at his siblings bickering when Rotxo approached the vehicle. "Hey guys! I'm back!" He unlocked the car doors and suited himself behind the wheel. Lo'ak and Kiri got in the back while Neteyam sat in the passenger seat. Rotxo pulled up the GPS on his phone and began driving to the Sully's home. The car ride there was full of laughter and silly conversations. "Okay, but what would you guys do if you had no legs" Lo'ak asked. "Lo'ak stop asking stupid shit," Neteyam snorted, looking to his brother in the backseat. Rotxo pulled up in the driveway and unlocked the doors. "You guys have a hella nice house, It's so...majestic," Rotxo commented with eyes of awe. "It's truly nothing special, looks the same as every other house on the block," Neteyam smiled. "Alright let's go guys!" The siblings exited the vehicle and approached the front door. Neteyam turned the knob but it didn't budge. "Lo'ak unlock the door," Neteyam moved away from the door gesturing towards the knob. "Huh? I don't have the key. Oh shit...I forgot the key," "What do you mean you forgot the damn key?! Lo'ak how could you forget the key? You thought we were supposed to teleport into the house?" Neteyam hissed slightly irritated. "No literally, how'd you expect us to get back into the house? God I swear you give me a headache" Kiri huffed. "Im sorry okay? You guys have been on my dick all day like I get it. You we're practically giving me a time limit this morning so i'm fucking sorry I forgot the damn key," Lo'ak breathed getting quieter as he spoke.

Both Neteyam and Kiri looked at each other. Neteyam felt the guilt building up in his chest. He put an arm around his brother and brought him into a hug. "Look we're sorry, we don't care about a dumb key. I don't mean to be so hard on you," Kiri nodded in agreement. Lo'ak gave them a slight smile in return. "Let's just ring up mom okay?" Neteyam suggested. The Sully's had a ring doorbell. Neytiri had the ring app instead of Jake because he is terrible at checking his phone. Kiri pushed the button on their ring doorbell and waited for their mothers voice. "Yes?" Neytiri called through the ring. "Hey Mama, um we're locked out," Lo'ak mumbled. "Just use the key, don't you have it?" "No..I forgot it," Neytiri let out a sigh. "Well, I won't be home for another few hours and your fathers picking up Tuk from school, and after that he's going shopping for dinner tonight," The three of them just looked at each other in worry. "It's okay Mama, we'll figure it out," Neytiri got off the ring speaker and Lo'ak looked to the ground scratching the back if his head. Kiri let out a huff of frustration. "Great Lo'ak, now we're locked out of the house for THREE FUCKING HOURS," she sat on the porch steps, head resting in her hands. "Okay, let's not put the blame on anyone okay?" Neteyam attempted to settle the situation. Kiri rolled her eyes, refusing to look at either of her brothers. "I bet he didn't even take his damn meds this morning" she mumbled under her breath. Lo'ak let out a huge gasp. "Oh shit my meds. Mom's gonna be pissed," he whispered bringing his hand towards his mouth. "Fuck!" he punched the pillar located on their porch.

Neteyam looked to his brother and pulled his fist away from the pillar. "Hey let's not make our house crumble down okay? It's cool you can just take them once dad gets home from the store," Neteyam suggested in an attempt to calm his brother down. "Mom probably already noticed them sitting next to the sink this morning," Lo'ak brought his hand to his forehead and began pacing up and down the driveway. "Okay then I'll just say it was my fault for forgetting to remind you when I woke you up this morning," Neteyam walked up to his brother and held him still by firmly grabbing his shoulders. Suddenly they heard a honking noise coming from the street. "Make way! Your old man's coming through!" Neteyam felt embarrassment flush through his face. He hated when his father used cheesy phrases like that. Him and Lo'ak made their way back on the porch with Kiri, who now had her headphones on listening to music. "Hey kids! Kiri, Tuk had an accident so could you please give her a bath and change her into some fresh clothes? I have to go to the store for your mother and I truly don't want to be on her bad side," Kiri nodded. "Of course, can you open the door for us please? Someone forgot the key this morning," she gave Lo'ak the most intense side eye before looking back at her father.

Jake walked up to the front door and pulled out his key. He unlocked the door for his children before heading back in his truck. "I shouldn't be out for more than an hour! Love you guys!" He then pulled off and headed to the store. They all waved goodbye before entering the house. Lo'ak headed for the kitchen to take his meds and Kiri took Tuk upstairs to give her a bath. Neteyam took off his shoes and instantly headed up to his room and sat on his bed. Lo'ak knocked on the door and entered instantly after. "What's the point of knocking if you're just gonna barge in anyways?" Neteyam laughed shaking his head. "As long as you're not jacking off we're all good," Lo'ak scoffed sitting in his brothers beanbag chair. "Look, I really am sorry for all the fighting and shit. And like not being on time and forgetting stuff. I'm really trying to get my shit together. I swear," Neteyam could see the sadness developing on his brothers face. He didn't want his brother to feel bad 'cause he already knew all of this. "It's okay, really. Forgetting your meds isn't that big of a deal, you just got diagnosed with ADHD like two months ago. And the whole key situation was stupid, I'm sorry for the way I reacted," Neteyam took a pair of balled up socks and threw it at his brother. "Enough with the sappy stuff, what's the deal with you at Tsireya?" Lo'ak looked away from him and fidgeted with his fingers. "What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about," Neteyam laughed at his brother's nervousness. "You totally like her!" "What no?! I just think she's pretty that's all," Lo'ak shrugged still refusing to look his brother in the eyes. The two of them discussed the topic further until Tuk came running into the room.