Chapter 1

As you're zoned in on your playlist in the backseat of the car, your dreadful mother suddenly speaks up, her voice dripping with irritation and impatience. "You'll love this place, Y/N, but if you don't,  I don't care." Your father chimes in, his voice oozing with sarcasm and ridicule, "Don't worry my little storm cloud!" You let out a heavy sigh in response. It's the same song and dance every time, a never-ending cycle of misery.

You peer through the enormous iron gates and see the immense, dark, but stunningly stunning school building before you: Nevermore Academy. A gust of air hits you as you step out of the car "Here we are!!! Let's go meet your principal!" Your mother says, her tone dripping with enthusiasm and anticipation, something that is far from your own feelings at the moment.

There are a ton of stairs, by the time we got to the principals office, your legs wanted to give out. You read on the profoundly big doors it says "Principle Weems" Your father knocks and you here a surprisingly beautiful voice say come in.

Your parents walk in first, you last. You look to see the woman behind her desk smiling at you and your parents. Oh my gosh...

Different pov now:

I find yourself myself staring at the stunning, beautiful woman behind the desk, my new principal. Her platinum white hair, styled professionally but effortlessly. Her outfit is tailored perfectly to fit her curves and accentuates her natural beauty, like the ocean before you, whose deep blue waters you could easily get lost in.Her bright red lipstick is perfectly in place.

I slightly jump out of my intense stare at the woman when I hear my father speak to me. "My little storm cloud, are you alright?" " oh yeah sorry I just was amazed by this office." My parents sit in the two chairs in front of the desk and I stand. Principal weems says "I'm sorry you have to stand but shall we get into it?"

Her voice is so angelic, I could listen to her all day. My mother says "are you not going to answer your new principal?" "Oh yes, I apologize Ms. Weems. I'm y/n/l/n. May I ask you is it Mrs. Or Ms. Weems? I just  want to make sure so I say your name right miss." I smirk a bit, hoping she doesn't notice. "Oh darling it's Ms. Weems, I'm not in a relationship at the moment. So we normally don't accept people in the middle of the year but your grades are perfect and you seem like a perfect fit for the school. What kind of outcast are you?"

I bring my hand up as if I were holding something, my palm facing the ceiling. Fire starts coming from it, and I make it disappear and I walk up to her fireplace that's already lit. I manipulate and shape the fire to follow me. Now the fire that was once in the fireplace is in my hands. "y/n be careful, you need to stop!" My mother says sighing.

I chuckle and put it back in the fireplace and say "I can do all kinds of things with fire, I'm still learning how to control it. Unfortunately I'm not that powerful though." My father add in "I believe once you figure your power out my little storm cloud, I bet you will be profoundly powerful."

"I hope so father" I say. " Shall we go to your dorm and meet your roommates, you have 2, Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams." Principle weems said as she got up from her chair. We then stood up and she led us out the door. Lord she's tall. Omg I can't have a crush on my principal that's like almost double my age. Pull yourself together! I think to myself.

"Y'all's dorm is right next to my office, so we don't have to go far. Wednesday and Enid hate  it, but who would like being next to the principals office all the time?" Principal Weems says then chuckles a bit. "I don't mind that at all Ms.Weems". *Why did I say that uhhhh, now she's gonna think I wanna be around her, we'll I do but I don't want her to figure it out that I like her, uhhhh.*

Principal Weems smirks and says " I'm glad you don't mind darling" Is she trying to make me blush?! We walked in the door and a bright bubbly girl hugs me tightly " Hi Im Enid, it's so nice to meet you!!" She says with a squeaky voice. I then turn to look at a girl with two braids, face is pale and dressed in black and white. "I'm Wednesday" "Nice to meet both of you, I'm y/n." "Enid, Wednesday, I hope y'all show y/n a warm welcoming" principal weems says. "I prefer painful" I said and I caught a horrifying look from everyone in the room other than Wednesday, she slightly smirked at the comment.

"We'll say goodbye to your parents and we will start the tour of the school" weems says. " Goodbye mother and father." " Oh my little storm cloud we don't get a hug?" Y/f says as he slightly hugs you anyway and then your mother  does. Y/n say their final goodbyes and it's only you, Enid, Wednesday and Principal Weems. "We'll I know that normally your roommates would give you a tour of the school but I was wondering if I could since I have some free time?" Principal weems asks.

"Yes I don't mind" I say. We walk out and she starts talking about the history of Nevermore and showing me different parts of the school, when suddenly she put her hand on my shoulder and slightly rubbed it. I felt my face get red and I hoped she didn't notice but of course she did. "y/n are you alright darling?"
"Yes I'm sorry, this place is just amazing." "Yes it is, the tour is over now and I will drop by your dorm to drop off your schedule and uniform tonight. Dinner is at 6:30pm sharp. Don't be late." She says very sternly the last part.

"Yes mam" "Now do you remember how to get to your dorm darling?" "Yes, thank you for the tour Ms. Weems, I enjoyed it. I will get going to my dorm now." "Bye see you at dinner!" She said. I finally get to my dorm after all of those stairs and I start unpacking when Enid tries to talk to me and Wednesday just writes on her typewriter. Then there's a knock on the door.

"Come in" Wednesday coldly says. Principal Weems walks in with 2 things in her hand and starts walking to me. " Here y/n, your uniform and schedule." " Thank you Principal Weems." Wednesday says "You never delivered our uniforms and schedules out to us personally." Principal weems just looks irritated and then says "We'll it's time to go to dinner, so I guess I will just walk down with you all!" "Really weems." Wednesday says. "Do you and Wednesday have like a love-hate student relationship thing going on? Just wondering because it seems like that." "No it's just we have different opinions and views on many, many different things, especially after last year." Weems says and Wednesday just chuckles coldly at that. "What happened last year?" I say.

"I'm sure Enid or Wednesday would love to tell you soon, but we need to go to dinner, come on." We all walk down chatting except with Wednesday, she just coldly stares at us all. We all have dinner and me, Enid and Wednesday go back to the dorm. I lay down immediately and say "Hey Enid when we are getting ready in the morning, can you tell me what happened last year?" "Of course!" She says cheerfully.

Then we hear a knock on the door. A lady with orange-reddish hair, bright red boots and big glasses comes in. "Hello, I'm Ms.Thornhill, the botany teacher and this dorms dorm mom. You must be y/n?" (Ms. Thornhill isn't the bad guy in this story, just Tyler.) "Yes I'm y/n, nice to meet you I have your class tomorrow." "Yes I'm excited to see what you do in class, I always get students a flower what I think represents them and I read your file and I got you Black Calla Lilles because it represents elegance, mystery and beauty."

"Thank you so much Ms thornhill, it's beautiful! I actually know quite a lot about plants since my aunt studied botany" (or whatever I think it's called botany or something like that, brains not working sorry)
" I'm glad you like it and I already can tell you will do great in my class ms l/n." Thornhill says with a tiny smirk. "We'll I best get going, remember don't go out after curfew and no boys, EVER bye!" Thornhill adds in and fixes her glasses and walks out leaving me, Wednesday and Enid. I do my nightly routine and then tell them goodnight and lay down to go to sleep and get ready for the first day of classes.

IMPORTANT
Ok, so I'm a new writer so sorry if my grammar is not completely correct. And I will try and update at the least 2 times a week. It just all depends lol. Do y'all like long chapters or like was this too long? I just like going into detail in my writing so pls tell me if y'all like the chapters long or want short chapters pls.