Building the Parts

Tails walked to a different room to get the supplies. While walking, he thought. He wondered if working for Eggman was the best idea. After all, Sonic was his friend. and he definitely didn't want to abandon him like that. But then he was reminded of his friends ignoring his designs. He got a sense of revenge in him. The kind of revenge that make you want to fight. He wondered if this is what Eggman felt like whenever he battled Sonic.

Tails worked all night, just to make the voice box. He knew this was going to be a long process. He decided to go back to his house. He didn't think Eggman would let him sleep in his lair

The next morning, Tails was sleep  deprived. He got about 2 hours of sleep the night before. He got up from his alarm. It was 7 o' clock. He got dressed and headed out. On the way, he saw Amy walking to her house.

"Tails! What are you doing so early in the morning?" Amy asked

"Nothing. I have to- um... Get parts for my machine! Haha. What are you doing?"

"I'm returning my dress that I wore for my date with Sonic! It was beautiful!"

Amy saw how tired Tails looked and got a little concerned.

"Um Tails? You look tired. Did you get enough sleep?" Amy questioned.

"Oh yeah. Nothing to worry about." Tails reassured.

"Well, if you say so. If you need anything, ask me! Bye!"

"Bye... *Sigh*"

They both took their separate ways. Tails got to Dr.Eggmans lair a few minutes after. Dr.Eggman saw him enter and approached him angerly.

"Tails! Where were you!?" Dr. Eggman roared. Tails looked at him with confusion.

"I was at home, sleeping. Don't I get a break?" Tails questioned.

"I mean, yeah. You get a break, but not at your house. What if your enimies saw you and asked you what you were doing? Yeah, you could just lie but staying out of sight would make it easier, since you are goody-goody and all that stuff"

Tails thought. He wasn't wrong. It still mae him feel guilty lying to Amy earlier that morning. But then where would he sleep? A workshop table wouldn't be the most comfortable.

"I can tell that you're wondering where you'll reside on your breaks. I have created a room for you to stay. Its right down the hall." Dr. Eggman told him.