A Fight Between Good and Evil

Tails arrived to the area where Sonic and Eggman were fighting. "Good that you could come in time! Egghead brought a few more of his robotic babys to the fight, so I need a few extra hands! It was also the perfect way to get out of the date with Amy!" Sonic said. Both of them started defeating the Badniks one by one. Once all of them were done, Tails took out his new invention that he made.

"Sonic, if you don't mind, I'd like to demonstrate what my invention can do." Tails said.

Tails sets the machine (I'm gonna refer to it as Eggman Obliterater™ from now on because calling it a machine,invention, ect. is kinda getting boring.) down on the ground. "I call it the Eggman Obliterater™! It'll shut down all of the power that Eggman puts in any of his Badniks and robots. It'll make it much easier to fight him!"

Tails grabs a remote (From his back 😏) and presses a button he put on it. As the Eggman Obliterater™ revved up, a small, blue light that looked like a dot appered from the top ( To get a better image of the Eggman Obliterater™, it's kind of like a circular machine with a small, clear, dot on top with 4 wheels on the bottom. It basically looks like a electronic vaccum)

The light suddenly turned into a big ray. Tails and Sonic looked up at it, surprised. A small noise came from inside the Eggman Obliterater™ and suddenly, the Eggmobile came to a fall.

"Oww! What kind of toy is that?!" Dr.Eggman asked once he reached the ground.

"It's not a toy, it's the Eggman Obliterator™!" Tails answered, angred by his question

Suddenly, all the lights around them turned off. They couldn't see a thing in the dark. The light on the Eggman Obliterator™ suddenly turned off.

"What's happening Tails? Why'd the lights turn off?" Sonic asked.

"I think it doesn't just turn off the power on Eggmans machines. My mistake..." Tails gulped

Dr.Eggman took this as an advantage and ran off. Sonic and Tails tried searching for for him, but to no avail, they couldn't. They decided to go home.