Making the designs

Tails was done putting on his clothes and went to Dr.Eggman.

"Tails, I need you to make all the plans for the robot. Make sure to keep your friends- I mean the enemies attacks in mind" Dr.Eggman told Tails.

"Oh yeah, my enemies" Tails sadly said. He forgot about his friends. But before he could get sentimental, he shook his head and tried to forget about it.

Later that day, Sonic came looking for Tails. He went to his workshop and knocked on the door. "Tails!! I finished the nightmar- I mean the date with Amy! You can show me the machine thingy!" Sonic got more and more impatient while waiting. He realized he might have been ignoring him.

"Tails, I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I never ment for what I said to come out rude! How about this: you can geek out on me for how long you want; and I will pay attention to ALL of it."

Sonic tapped his foot for a few more seconds and remembered he had a key to his workshop. He unlocked the door and entered.

"I'm Sonic the Thief! I will steal all your booty!-"

Sonic looked around and didn't see him. He checked all the rooms and corners and was confused.

"Tails? Where are you? *Realization* Eggman must of got him! ... No way, Tails is smart enough not to fall for Eggmans tricks! He's probably buying some new parts."

Sonic walked out with a proud stance, happy that Tails probably wasn't mad at him. Too bad that's what he thought.

In the late hours of the night, Tails was still at work. He perfected his designs for the robot. It was going to be called Project Slicer Raccoon; A.K.A, Slice the Racco-bot.

Eggman was walking in to check on his progress and looked over his designs

"Excellent! These designs I made are amazing!"

"Um.. I was the one who-"

"Well, let's get started on it!"

Tails sighed and walked out of the room.