Turning Bad

Tails felt like he had just let Sonic down. He wanted to prove that he was good enough but he didnt know how. He walked all the way home in dispar. Tails decided to sleep on it, try to forget his little project.

Eggman had other plans. He knew that Tails was a smart kid. Smart enough to give him an advantage. He made a plan: if Tails joins him then he would be even more qualified. Tails knows everything about Sonic so he wouldn't have to think to hard on how to attack from his perspective. He also is plenty smart. But Dr. Eggman knew that it wasn't going to be easy. He was going to defend Sonic; he was his friend. Nevertheless, Dr. Eggman decided to attempt to get that little fox under his fingernails.

The next day, Eggman used to egg mobile to help him fly most of the way there and walked the rest. He reached Tails' house and knocked on the door. Tails answered shocked to see his presence. He backed away, scared that Dr. Eggman might attack him. "Don't worry Tails. I'm not here to attack, I just want to reason." Eggman consulted. He entered without being guided and sat on one of his sofas. Tails unsure of what to do, sat down next to him.

"I have been noticing how you build your machines so carefully, noting every detail how you want it to work." Eggman said. Tails let out a fake smile. "Wow. Um, thanks?". "That's why I thought if it's a good idea if we team up-"

"WAIT, WHAT?!?!". Tails so shocked, stood up with a confused face on him. "I know you are definitely going to say no but think about it. We're both smart, interested in building and determined. Don't you think that we'd make a great team?" Eggman pointed out . Tails was blank. Didn't know what to say. It was right, they were both interested and quite skilled at the same topic but they had different purposes. For that reason, Tails didn't know the right option from the wrong.

"What about Sonic?" Tails asked. Eggman knew that he'd ask that question. Tails is always going to be on Sonics side. "Tails, I know that you just want someone to appreciate your genius. And I know that your friends don't always listen to your ideas. But I will! If you join me that is.". Tails thought. He wondered about someone appreciating his inventions. They have so much potential! That's it! Tails decided that it was a good idea . He would join up with Eggman. Though a bit skeptical .