The Most Hardcore Military Training In History, Nebula Middle School Is Famous!

A freshman at Nebula High School begins a five-day military training.

300 high school students, put on uniform camouflage uniforms, gathered at the school's east stadium.

Instructors from the Army Corps taught the new students basic training such as standing in the military posture, walking straight, and forming a line.

The weather in mid-September was still very hot.

The students stood in military posture against the sun, already sweating profusely, but persisted with gritted teeth.

In the shade on the side.

Military training chief instructor Liu Ming and Li Yi nodded secretly while watching the performance of the students.

Liu Ming praised: "Principal Li, I have been to many schools for military training, but you students of Nebula High School are the fastest learning, the most persistent, and the most persevering!"

"Instructor Liu praised it!" Li Yi smiled.

The family knows their own affairs.

In this military training, the reason why the freshmen of high school performed well is that they have five halo bonuses.

Otherwise, these pampered children would have been complaining for a long time!

At this time, Liu Ming said: "Principal Li, since the freshmen are learning fast, tomorrow I will take them to the shooting range to shoot targets, and the day after tomorrow, I will start training on special military subjects."

Li Yi nodded and said, "That's trouble for Instructor Liu!"

...

the next few days.

The Nebula Campus was deserted a lot.

All the students in the first year of senior year, except after returning to the dormitory at night to rest, they can't even see a person during the day.

The senior students are very puzzled.

They have also participated in military training, not just walking on the right foot, training the basic training such as formation, how is it still mysterious.

...

September 21st morning.

The sun is shining and the flags are strong.

On the East Side Stadium on the Nebula Main Campus.

All the teachers and students of the school gathered and took their seats in the stadium stands to participate in the 2021 new military training results show.

With Li Yi's order, the military training parade officially began.

The shocking "Steel Torrent March" sounded in the stadium.

Lines of uniform new formations appeared on the plastic runway in an orderly manner.

The teams of each class were in high spirits, their steps were sonorous, their eyes were firm, and their postures were tall and straight.

The host at the scene introduced impassionedly: "Now we are facing the p3 team composed of students from Class 1 and Class 2!

They are not afraid of hardships on the training ground, and their dark skin shows a tenacious will.

The scorching sun is like fire, and it can't burn out their tenacious fighting spirit; on the road of hardship, it can't overwhelm their steel will.

Sweat splashes in the struggle, and youth is flying in the gallop!