The Hardware Facilities Of The Nebula Campus Are The First In The Country!

It's the school season.

The students have just started school and are full of freshness about everything about the school.

They shoot some short videos and upload them online.

Soon, short videos related to schools appeared on major social media platforms such as Weibo, forums, and Douyin.

No text is the first, no martial arts is the second!

The same goes for school!

For a time, major high schools and colleges across the country were comparing each other.

dormitory environment.

Modu Middle School: "The dormitory environment is spacious and bright, with 4-person dormitory rooms, air conditioners, water heaters, toilets, balconies, and a restaurant on the dormitory floor."

Xiamen Foreign Language School: "The dormitory has air conditioners, water heaters, bathrooms, and balconies, and the environment is one of the best."

Shencheng Middle School: "4-person bedrooms, all solid wood furniture, and a reading room on each floor of the dormitory building."

Nishan No. 2 Middle School: "The dormitory building has 14 floors, the highest high school dormitory building in the country, and it is equipped with elevators."

Magic City Wellington College: "4-person dormitory, the interior is British style, with computers and pianos in the common areas of the dormitory."

Yihua School: "The per capita living area of ​​the student apartment is 6.8 square meters. The bedding is made of pure cotton four-piece sets and memory cotton cores. The dormitory has a hotel-style shower room with 24-hour hot water circulation. There is also a dedicated laundry room with one-key start. , heating, drying, disinfection and other high-level functions."

The major schools are red-faced.

A student at Nebula High School, uploaded a short video of the interior of the dormitory.

The dormitory building is 15 stories high and is equipped with elevators.

The decoration pattern of three bedrooms and one living room, two independent bathrooms and a balcony with a view.

The dormitory is equipped with kitchen, water heater, air conditioner, hair dryer, microwave oven, refrigerator, washing machine, and you can also see the beautiful scenery of Dongping National Forest Park outside the window.

All of this made other schools stunned!

Originally, the school with the highest configuration of high school dormitories in China has always been controversial.

No one agrees with anyone, they all feel that their school dormitory is the most luxurious.

But after seeing Nebula High School, students from major high schools across the country couldn't refute it.

Whose high school dormitory is decorated with three bedrooms and one living room?

This is too outrageous!

Many dormitories in colleges and universities don't have your Nebula High School Niubi!

...

school area.

Xintai No. 1 Middle School: "The school is divided into three districts, south, north and old, with a total area of ​​1,660 mu and a construction area of ​​440,000 square meters!"

Weifang No. 1 Middle School: "The school covers an area of ​​1,259 mu and has a construction area of ​​220,000 square meters!"

Maotanchang Middle School: "The school is divided into one school and two districts, with a total area of ​​1,800 acres, ranking first in the country!"