Chapter 13

at the same time.

Similar things happened in all the student clubs of Nebula Middle School.

School basketball club.

President Xia Dongyang said to everyone: "Many of you are new and have not been in contact with basketball for a long time.

Today, I will conduct a basic skills assessment for you and teach you according to your aptitude.

Now, each of you holding a basketball, run to the opposite basket, and show it to me. "

The voice just fell.

Someone in the crowd asked, "President, can you dunk?"

Xia Dongyang curled his lips and said, "Dunk? You don't even know how to make a layup, so you still want to dunk? You don't even know how to walk, so you want to learn to run? Let me tell you, there are only a few players on the school basketball team who can dunk..."

Not finished.

A student about 1.8 meters tall dribbled the ball straight into the front court, and after reaching the basket, jumped high and completed a dunk with both hands!

"Uh...this..."

Xia Dongyang was stunned at first, and then praised: "You have a good talent, keep working hard!"

At this time, a student with a height of 1.7 meters appeared.

He dribbled the ball to the frontcourt and got a powerful one-handed dunk.

Xia Dongyang smiled and nodded: "Yes, you are very talented, keep going!"

Then, the third student appeared.

He rushed to the frontcourt at a very fast speed, and came to a shocking dunk.

Xia Dongyang said in surprise: "Not bad! The school team needs talents like you!"

Immediately afterwards, the fourth student appeared.

He was average in height, but he performed a rebounding dunk.

The fifth student, staged a gliding dunk.

The sixth student, staged a folding dunk.

The seventh student staged a reflexive dunk.

The eighth student staged a 360-degree dunk.

The ninth student staged a crotch dunk.

...

Xia Dongyang watched the "performance" on the court, his expression froze.

I just want you to make a layup, I didn't let you hold a slam dunk contest!

You have such a high level, what are you pretending to be new?

In the future, how can I be the basketball president?

...

Nebula Middle School, ice skating hall.

Gu Nan, the female president of the figure skating club, smiled and said to everyone: "After many days of basic training, you have been able to walk freely on ice wearing skate shoes.

Today I will give you a small assessment, the content is very simple.

That is, you make various technical actions on the ice, and the difficulty is determined by yourself.

We will recruit talented students into the school figure skating team for more professional training. "

Everyone nodded and performed one after another.