Makeover, Nebula Main Campus!

Magic City.

Smart Island.

The main campus of Nebula High School.

Li Yi brought a group of high-level school officials to visit the newly "built" new campus.

The campus is located near Dongping National Forest Park on Smart Island, covering an area of ​​nearly 3,000 acres!

Buildings are built one after another, and they are very artistic.

On the campus, surrounded by green trees, birds and flowers are fragrant.

Everyone is used to seeing the high-rise buildings in the magic capital, and suddenly came to this smart island, which is known as the "gateway of the Yangtze River, Yingzhou in the East China Sea", and felt that it had a different flavor.

Vice President Chen Yu asked uncertainly, "President Li, this... is this our new campus?"

Li Yi nodded and said with a serious expression: "Yes! A new campus means a new beginning. I don't care what Nebula High School used to be, but from now on, I will make it a top high school in China!"

Hearing this, everyone present was very ashamed.

The school has fallen to the point where it is now inseparable from their management.

Li Yi looked around and said to these school elders: "A new school must have a new spiritual outlook.

If you still let those wicked students go as you did before, then please leave immediately!

Nebula High School is preparing for a new campus, not a child playing a house.

No matter who hinders the school's next development plan, I will punish it severely! "

Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, and all realize the seriousness of the matter.

This young Principal Li is definitely not joking with them!

After a long while, Li Yi continued: "Of course, as long as you work diligently for the school, I will not treat you badly in terms of salary and benefits."

Hearing this, everyone present nodded.

When people live in this world, no one can live with money.

Teacher salaries in public high schools are paid by the state.

But Xingyun High School is a private high school, and the principal has the final say!

After beating the crowd, Li Yi continued to show them around the new campus.

The various buildings on the campus look very beautiful and elegant, full of poetic and picturesque.

The school's various libraries and museums are filled with a strong learning atmosphere.

Li Yi introduced: "The main campus of Nebula is rich in teaching resources, with 20 independent libraries, 10 teaching museums, 24 special school buildings for scientific research, multiple theaters and stages, and so on.

Among them, the library has a total collection of 8 million books, which is currently the high school library with the largest collection of books in the world.

In addition, the school has a beautiful accommodation environment, with 25 high-level residential buildings and 10 teachers' apartment buildings, which can accommodate 12,000 students and 2,000 teachers.

The school has 1 stadium for 50,000 people, 2 gymnasiums for 10,000 people, 2 basketball halls for 10,000 people, 1 swimming pool for 5,000 people, 1 indoor tennis court, 1 golf course, and 2 gymnasiums.

There are countless outdoor sports venues in the school.

The school hospital, supermarket, canteen, barber shop, fire room and other ancillary facilities are readily available. "

All the school seniors were stunned when they heard Li Yi's introduction.

The standard of the main campus of Nebula High School is simply higher than that of many domestic universities!

At this time, Li Yi turned around and asked, "Cui Yue, how is the recruitment of the school staff?"

Cui Yue quickly replied: "Principal Li, in the past two weeks, we have recruited 1 full-time senior teacher, 8 special-grade teachers, 52 senior teachers, and 75 first-level teachers.

These teachers are basically graduates of East China Normal University, Yanjing Normal University, Modu Normal University, or Huaqing Yan University, and are well-known in the education world.

As for other employees of the school, it is relatively simple to recruit, and all the recruitment has been completed according to your requirements! "

"Very good!" Li Yi nodded in satisfaction.

Nebula High School has a system of "Blessing of Cultural Movement", which is supplemented by the five rings.

But the higher the level of school teachers, the more effective the students can get.

This time, Nebula's conditions for recruiting teachers are extremely generous, and the remuneration far exceeds that of other schools.

It is not uncommon for teachers to be willing to come to serve.

Li Yi turned to look at Huang Sheng, the director of the General Affairs Office, and asked, "Director Huang, the new campus has been established, and you need to organize staff to relocate various items from the old campus.

In addition, many items have to be traded in and repurchased.

These things must be handled by the General Affairs Office before the school starts! "

"Don't worry, principal!" Huang Sheng nodded yes.

During the conversation, everyone came to the office building of the new campus.

Compared with the old campus, the office buildings here are magnificent and solemn.

In the office building, the decoration is fresh and elegant, and it looks very comfortable.

Working in such an environment will make people feel much more comfortable.

At this time, Vice President Chen Yu suddenly asked: "President Li, the main campus of Xingyun is built on Smart Island, and it doesn't have much impact on boarders, but what about the day students?"

Huang Sheng also opened his mouth and said: "It takes more than an hour to come by car from the center of Magic City and walk across the Yangtze River Tunnel and Bridge to Smart Island. If students are commuting, the commuting time to and from school is too long every day, which will definitely affect their studies."

Cui Yue, assistant to the principal, added on the side: "Principal Li, many teachers live in the urban area of ​​Magic City, and it is extremely inconvenient to commute to get off work."

Hearing everyone's words, Li Yi thought for a moment and said bluntly: "Starting the new semester, all students will be accommodated!

Teachers, the school does not make any requirements.

You can bring your family and children to live in the teacher's apartment on the main campus, or you can choose to live in the city of Magic City. "

Hearing this, everyone nodded.

For now, that's all there is to it.

But then again.

The new campus of Nebula High School is built with a high-end atmosphere.

I am afraid that most students and teachers are willing to live in the school.

On one side is the old campus that has been in disrepair, and on the other is the high-end campus where birds and flowers are fragrant, everyone knows how to choose!