25|| Dōjutsu

{ Haruki's P.O.V }

-Flashback-

"Haruki, you have to stop crying. Your parents died years ago," My sensei caught me crying behind a tree again.

"How can you say that?" I looked into her pale white eyes. Clear and forever calm.

"I just want to see you smile, So do you team mates," I looked over at them as sensei spoke. I haven't gotten any strong but they have.

"All they do is beat me every single time, his kind killed my parents," I pointed at my team mate, Uchiha.

"That wasn't his fault please don't blame this on him," My sensei tried to smile but she couldn't. She was just like Aimi

They all have this strong Dojutsu I wish I had. Why don't I have these strong moves? Why aren't I part of their strong clans?

"You still crying Senju Haruki?" Tarou laughed loudly and rudely.

"Tarou, shut up. Don't talk to him that way," Aimi gave him an evil eye. She was always defending me. I was thankful for that at least.

"You ready to spar again Aimi," Tarou yelled at her and she smirked. Her Byakugan came in as he activated his Sharingan.

I watched them as they could face each other on equal grounds.

They can fight each other easily and fair, I am far behind them and never any good when it comes to the team. I was always in the way and they would always have to save me, I was a burden.

"Haruki?" Aimi looked at me and smiled a bit. She grabbed Tarou's arm as he was about to punch her. She gave him an icy glare then shoved him against a tree.

I stood up and looked at Tarou as he wiped his mouth, "I guess I should have seen that come, my sharingan has been a little weak lately," He laughed.

"Don't blame on the dojutsu you runt," Aimi put her hands on her hips. "Haruki, why don't you spar with us, chunin exams are soon and I would hate for my team to lose."

"So, you just want me to join so you can win, I'm out," I started to walk away when sensei stood in front of me.

"I can't make you do the chunin exams but please, you want to become jonin someday right?" she smiled.

"No," I tried to walk away again but Tarou stood in my way this time.

"You are doing those chunin exams, or every day that we aren't I'm gonnna beat you into a bloody pulp, seeing your rich red blood flow would be a joy."

"I said I don't want to, why don't you just combine dojutsu you don't need me." sensei punched me and I fell down I didn't know what to do.

"Stop, you are part of a team," she looked down at me and frowned.

"I.. I don't want to be part of this team anymore," I spoke quietly and turned my head.

"Please, I want to help you all learn how to work together. Stand up Senju," she turned to Aimi and Tarou.

I stood up and looked at them they are always so amazing because that dojutsu but I know. I should try and be part of a team.

"Come on, Uchiha, Hyuga, Senju, I'm going to teach how to be a team," Sensei took out a kunai. She pointed at me, "Stand there," I walked over to the spot.

She told Aimi and Tarou to stand next to me.

"Senju is going to be the pillar of this team and that is how you are going to work together. Remember that jutsu your father taught you Senju?"