23|| Hashirama's Jutsu

{ Hinata's P.O.V }
"Sasuke I didn't plan for him to show up this soon, I don't think I can fight him long." I whispered to him as I kept my eyes on Haruki.

"You won't have to fight long once our comrades come, don't worry I am here for you." He had his sword ready and I don't think he was going to put it down this time.

"I'm coming at you," Haruki yelled and laughed as he ran at Sasuke. "Earth Flow Spears!" He created more stone and wooden spears sending them flying directly at Sasuke and I.

The Spears moved quickly as soon as I blinked they were right in front of my. "Gentle Fist Attacks," I destroyed each Spear with one hit no even thinking twice about it.

Haruki had pulled out a sword and was clashing with Sasuke, they both were just hitting sword with sword over and over no one had hit the other.

Dirty and stone people started to grow from the ground, Haruki must have did something to the spelled while he was fighting Sasuke. They both slid back and ran at each other once more their swords hit again and again.

Haruki jabbed forward as Sasuke back flipped and stared at him waiting for a move. Their was a stone person walking behind Sasuke about to hit him, "Sasuke behind you."

I yelled and her turned around kicked the stone away, Haruki took the chance and charged at him full on, he tried to bring the sword down on Sasuke, but Sasuke blocked it with his and pushed him off.

I looked around had been surround by Stone and Dirty People. If they came at me I could just use Air Palm Clockwise Rotation, but that would just send them flying and they would come back.

"Eight Protective Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms." I heard voice from everywhere, I could see was dust in the air.

"2 palms," Hanabi.

"4 palms," Neji.

"8 palms," Mom.

"16 palms," Dad.

"32 palms," Uncle.

"64 palms," they all yelled in unison and the dust was gone. The stone and dirt men were gone expect for one. Neji was about to attack it when I put my hand out.

"Eight Protective Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms." I started at the stone person in all focus. "2 palms, 4 palms, 8 palms, 16 palms, 32 palms, 64 palms." He went flying across the dirty and completely broke.

"Is everyone from the Hyūga Clan willing to fight?" I turned to my father and he nodded.

"They only agreed because they wanted to fight along side you," he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Now while we wait lets take out these dirt and stone objects as family." He smiled and took a stance.

I looked at everyone and smiled, we stood in front of the broken wall. With each of us having one arm bend and the other extended. One foot back and the other bent, "On my mark."

Sasuke and Haruki were still fighting with swords and nothing more neither one of them had used another jutsu or weapon, beside Haruki having these things attack us.

"Now," My family moved forward taking out every stone and dirt object we could. They weren't people they weren't real, they were nothing and worthless. Hanabi and Neji were working the fastest and probably took out the most.

They stopped coming after awhile and Sasuke and Haruki had stopped fighting. "Let's take this to heights," Haruki yelled and jumped in the air climbing up the rock.

I looked at Sasuke and we both followed him. "Quintuple Rashōmon," 5 different kind of pillar things appeared. How did he do that? Only Lord First has ever been able to do that.