11|| Keep Moving

{ Ino's P.O.V }

"Shikamaru isn't going to take very long, it wasn't as big of a stack as last time." I was looking through more papers I wondered when this work would ever be done.

"I know."

"If you were just gonna do all the work yourself what is the point of advisors." Naruto looked at me and smiled.

"Because I know when I need them I can count a them a little paper work never killed anyone. I would much rather be doing something else, but i don't know. Knowing what and I know and going through what I have, I just can't be so rude and abuse my power as Hokage."

"You are a good person, Lord Seventh." I smiled at me and I could feel my face turn red a bit.

"I know I have made you a better person." He stood up and hugged me I blushed and hugged him back he was warm and soft. Comforting even.

"Naruto, why did you hug me?" I didn't let go it just felt so right to me.

"If you didn't want me to you have pushed away." I blushed and put my face on his chest.. "I am perfectly fine with it. Heh." We were still hugging. I don't know why but I wanted this to never end.

"You didn't answer my question!" I was yelling with my face on his chest so it was kind of muffled.

"Hehe, fine, I just wanted to make you happy and a better person." He chuckled a bit as I frowned with my face still against his chest.

"I know that isn't the real reason but I will take it." I let go of him and then he let go of me. He sat back down and started to work again signing and accepting and denying so much work for him. He doesn't seem like the paperwork person.

"You know, Konoha is really more busy than I realized, but when we were children there are just some things we didn't need to know. Ya know."

"Heh. Yeah, I know." I mocked him.

"Hey! It runs in the family ya know!" I giggled and he chuckled and that made me smile.

"So, who does it your father or your mother?"

"Mother, she always says it, when I met her, I could catch her every time, ya-" he cut me off, he must have known I was going to say Ya know again, just to mock him.

"Well, you mother is a good person."

"You seem like you have a cool mother, all mine does is yell at me." He laughed as if I didn't know of something that was important.

"She asked me if I knew who she was when we met, I said she was the nine tails true form." I laughed.

"You were way off."

"I noticed, anyway, she said no called me a Baka and hit me in my head." he rubbed his head as if he could have felt it all over again. "I'll never forget the first time I met her and it always feels like it was just yesterday. A lot of things feel that way to me."

"That is good, Naruto, you should never forget beautiful memories like that," I forced a smile.

"Do you think of him dying like it was yesterday?"I froze but I could tell I started to cry.. "Oh I am sorry Ino!"

"Oh no don't be I am kind just being a cry baby, heh." I tried to make him feel better but it wasn't working.

"No! You are not being that at all. So don't say that. I am sorry. I know I probably shouldn't have asked about that." I shook my head and smiled sincerely this time.

I wiped my eyes and Shikamaru walked in it was fast but to fast he must have not finished and came back anyway. "I noticed that this one was filled out here," he handed Naruto a paper and glanced at me it looked as if he was about to sigh.