22|| Sasuke's Plan

{ Sasuke's P.O.V }
"Do you need help getting up?" I walked over to Hinata and leaned down in front of her. She looked like she had been hurt but she was fine.

"No, I'm fine thank you, Where are we?" She kept touching where her heart was and if she was trying to taste something.

"A small cottage outside of the village." I moved her hair from her face it was a mess from her sleeping for more than a few days. "It's late, I would tell you to get some sleep but.." She laughed and smiled.

"I'm fine truly." She tried to stand up but was a little off balance she sat back down.

"Maybe you still need rest. You could go to sleep until the others get here," I stood up fully and sat next to here.

"I don't want to sleep, I don't want to go back to that dream, and what if I get stuck again. I might have to die again. I could never go through watching Sayori cry again." She put her hands on her face.

I swear it seemed like everyone did nothing but cry lately. I sighed and pulled her close to me and rocked her back and forth. "The others are coming here soon."

"What do you mean?" She looked at me she must have seen something frightful.

"I mean our friends, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Shino. Everyone. It takes a lot to say their names I feel bad for everyone has to say all nine," she laughed.

"Why are they coming here? Why are we here? He is still out there." She looked even more worried than before.

"You have been shook up lately. Come on, calm down. Do you still remember what you said to me before I left?" I looked at her and have her a slight smile.

"Y-yes, I remember, I'm guess you do too." She smiled and looked away I could tell she was blushing.

"Everyone's here!" Naruto busted open the door and smiled. "Oh. I'm interrupting something." He chuckled and walked in followed by Ino, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, and finally Shino.

"Where's Kiba?" Hinata stood up and laid back on the couch. She looked at Choji then Ino. They just gave her a friendly smile and looked at Shikamaru.

"Akamaru is getting old, he doesn't want to push him any further any more. He almost died when he went on the mission with Choji and Ino. Haruki saved him."

That last part I took interest in. Why would that mean save him? He isn't the target, maybe he didn't want to kill anyone not holding a Dōjutsu. That still doesn't quite explain it.

"I worry for him and Akamaru they have always been together even before team eight." Hinata looked down. "I have to keep reminding myself that we are adults now. Sorry."

"After this whole mess is done everything is going to fine I promise." Ino smiled and patted Hinata's back. "The best thing right now is that I'm glad you are awake."

"How did you wake up?" Naruto looked at her puzzled.

"I don't want to talk about it, but I would like some help having it explained." I sighed and closed my eyes, they would say something to me when they were ready to listen.

"What do you mean you need help explaining it?" Shikamaru sat down on the floor.

"Do you have any food here?" Choji looked at me and I sighed and pointing towards the kitchen this was kind of life a safe house.

Sakura came and sat next to me, I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Sakura?"

"Are you okay Sasuke? After I heard you woke up I wanted to talk to you, but I was afraid you would be mad at what I did." She looked down.