𝒎𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘

"I'm cold," you said, caressing his hair. "are you?" you nodded, looking into his eyes. "What should I do for you then?" he tugged your hair behind your ear.

You smiled, moving your lips closer to his ear before whispering, making him go weak. "warm me up,"

You left a trail of soft kisses along his neck and jaw, and you heard him suck on his breath when your tongue darted out to taste his skin. He tasted sweet and velvety and scented like vanilla.

"I love you, jungkook," you mumbled in his ear.

he took your head in his hands and captured your mouth in a deep kiss. his breath was hot and he tasted like rain. Like a memory that you wanted to wrap yourself up in forever.

"i love you more, love," you pecked his lips earning a smile from him.

"I want you, now," you demanded.

he felt his dick throb in his pants. Yeah, his body was already attracted to yours and what just now slipped through your lips made his emotions run wild with you. "don't say such things like that." he mumbled against your lips, warning you.

"how should say such things then?" you nibbled on his ear. "Oh, God, yn," he moaned feeling the tip of your tongue on the back of his ear.

"Fine," he exclaimed, laying you down on the bed and you looked at him seductively.

Eye to eye, nose to nose, tasting each other's breath, the room was soon crowded with tension and it was desirable.

you were the one to look away first. Your eyes dropped, for a moment jungkook thought he had you under his control.

Until... your eyes started roaming over him, and he fucking stiffened. Everywhere.

He watched as your heated gaze blazed a path over the snake tattoo on his upper arm and down to the quote on his torso, over his bare stomach, and up to his naked chest.

and damn, her eyes felt so good.

He latched his mouth on your neck and you gasped and breathed in the faint scent of his shampoo. You run your hands over his chest, plopping him on the bed. you kissed your way across and down to the line of his torso.

He kept trying to reach for you, touch you and you had to tell him to stop. "Please," he said. "I want to feel you-" you giggled hearing him. You gently held his wrists together. "not now, koo," he scoffed in disbelief.

Your hands moved to his pants and his eyes flew open. "close your eyes," you told him. "No," he protested. "I want to see what you are doing to me," his voice low yet deep.

"Fine," you exclaimed unzipping his pants. "Yn," he breathes. "What-"

You were cut off and the next moment you were under him while he grinned. "now my turn," he kissed your forehead. You saw his pants laying on the floor and he was fully undressed over you.

"you're crazy," he exclaimed while undressing you too and you loved how he never broke eye contact. you love making eye contact with his pretty, big eyes now siren eyes.

"this stops when you say so," he whispered against your cheek. "This doesn't stop unless you say so," he added.

he believes you deserved it. You deserved it sweet. But he knew there was about as much chance of that happening tonight. you won't get it slow and sweet. He is willing to fuck you crazy for teasing him for so long.

After taking off your bra completely, he pushed you back onto the bed and went for your full breasts, taking each one in his mouth and rocking his hips into you until you both were beyond ready.