𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ; 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

# ♡ extremely sorry for the lateeee update.

coming back home your eyes again fell on the black rose in the vase that jungkook had given you earlier. as much as you know that black roses do not naturally exist.

Many times, black roses are actually exquisite tones of deep red, maroon or purple blooms. To achieve a darker black hue, florists will typically dye, spray, dip or even burn their flowers. but it also didn't seem like that.

it looked naturally grown. black roses derive their color from intense shades of purple or red rather than pure black. but the rose he has given you is pure black and fresh. also ravishing.

you decided to keep it as long as you can.

next day

"yn." you heard a mannish shout as you exited the hotel. your shift was over.

looking over in that direction you found jungkook, coming out of his car.

he smiled at you as you walked up to him. "hey, what brought you here?" You politely asked.

"Hop in." he gestured tilting his head. you paused for a moment. "oh." you smiled before getting in the car as he held the door for you.

he then sat in the driving seat. "I was passing by so thought of picking you up." He explained to you before driving off.

"hope I didn't make you wait for too long. I didn't know you were coming." you apologetically said.

"but thanks, jungkook." He gave you a bright smile before focusing on the road.

shortly he stopped his car by the road making you muddled. when you looked at him you saw him taking off his overcoat making your eyes widen. why would he do that?

your pessimistic thoughts came to conclude when he placed his overcoat on your lap. you sighed in relief. however, you still don't entirely trust him. he's still a stranger anyway.

even though jungkook has noticed that through your actions he chose to keep the information to himself.

"you should wear tights. it's been really cold recently," he implied while turning on the heater. you couldn't help but stare at his side profile while he drove. a shy smile appeared on your lips and you moved your gaze to the window.

jungkook, this guy has been making you feel so content lately. after months, you have again started feeling optimistic.

these two days of knowing him brought a huge difference in your life. you also feel safe staying in your apartment alone.

you covered your upper part too with his overcoat. it was huge enough to cover most of your body. "thank you." you said. "stay warm." he softly responded.

three months went by and you felt yourself being extremely attached to jungkook. you have met such a warm-hearted person very less in your life.

he has told you about his hobbies. he loves flowers and has a lot of knowledge about them which is pretty impressive. he has planted a lot on his balcony too. no matter how frank he is to you, he still comes up as a mysterious fella to you.

still, you feel vibrant around him but his absence often makes you feel empty.

there's something funny you feel in your stomach at his mere doings. you were determined not to get oblivious yet he is making things tough for you.

you admit you have developed strong romantic feelings toward him. still, he is too good to be true.

his well-toned body and baby face drive you crazy that you feel the urge within yourself to feel them against your palm whenever you see him. you may sound pervert but your wild thoughts never let you escape.