𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

jungkook looked behind you at his desk. the pile of assignments on his neatly arranged desk caught his attention. "I came here to give you these," you explained.

he again moved his eyes to look at you and nodded. you bowed a little to him before making your way to the exit but stopped as he called out your name. it felt remarkable to hear him say your name after three days finally.

"Are you free tonight?" he hesitantly asked as you faced him. you smiled a little before nodding your head. you sincerely wanted things between you two to get normal again and as he initiated a conversation with you, your hopes got high.

the detachment and ignorance became something pretty impractical to you. jungkook is a really lovely guy and you are dreading once you let him go you would lose him forever. you have already been deeply attached to him to let go.

And he is the first man to ever make you feel that way is what makes you more sincere.

"would you like to have dinner with me at my place tonight?" he asked as he came a little closer to you, hoping for a positive answer.

he has missed you too. he was upset with you which led him to ignore you for these three days but now he knows he can't anymore.

"I would love to." you softly answered making him smile. "at eight?" he asked. "sounds perfect." jungkook smile extended at your response while his tummy filled with butterflies after finally having a normal conversation with you.

you didn't have work today and it was the best opportunity for this occasion. "I should go," you said and he immediately nodded coming out of his fluttered self.

he watched you as you left his cabin. he couldn't wait for tonight.

On the way back home, he did groceries after asking what you like to eat the most. even though you didn't tell him anything in specific still he knew you better and according to that, he bought everything he needed for cooking.

he stopped by a flower shop and ordered a bouquet that consists of a white rose, peony, Lilly of the valley, white zinnias, and cella Lilly. and he has his specific reasons to pick these flowers for the bouquet according to their meanings.

he smiled glancing at the bouquet placed in the passenger seat before driving off. he was happy today.

he knows what he did to you was creepy. it made you afraid. he has been obsessed with you for a long time but that was when he would admire you from afar.

now after spending most of his time with you in these few months he couldn't help but fall for you. it wasn't obsession anymore but love and it took him a little time to realize.

he had stopped sending you gifts as an anonymous after he moved in here.

it felt unnecessary to him when he got closer to you and could give you gifts by himself as Jeon Jungkook himself.

tonight he has decided to confess his feelings and deeds to you. through your obvious actions, he is already confirmed that you like him and it felt wrong to him to hide this from you longer.

at Jungkook's place

jungkook was decorating the table with a mouth-watering variety of foods. he kept your taste in his mind with dedication. he was determined to put an impression on you on your first date with him.

even though he didn't label it to you, still he would always count it as both of your first date.

he was wearing a white shirt and plain black pants. the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up till just below his elbow. His attire was covered in places because of the apron he was wearing.