𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ; 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙

"Who are you?" Jungkook roared at the man's face while he firmly gripped his hair, making his chin up not giving him time to catch his breath.

when he watched the man snort, he got more irate and punched him once.

"argh stop it!" The man grunted in annoyance while he massaged the side of the face where he just got smacked.

while jungkook was engaged in inquiring that unknown person you walked over to the nightstand and called the police which the man probably detected as he darted over at you with a smug smile.

"you shouldn't have, yn." He managed to threaten you.

Jungkook severely held his cheeks in his one hand, making the man face him. "what are your purposes? you better speak up or i won't hesitate to break your face this time." - jungkook.

"You won't do that," the man chuckled, attempting to poke jungkook more as if the hits he got weren't enough.

pushing off jungkook's hold on his cheeks, the man slowly stood up and as jungkook was about to seize him again he pointed a scissor at him which appeared familiar to you.

looking over at the nightstand you found the scissor that was placed on it wasn't there anymore.

He had probably sneakily gotten that.

all of you stayed silent while jungkook took a glance back at you and gestured for you to stay behind.

a gasp left your mouth when the man lacerated jungkook's left forearm causing him to hiss.

He comprehended he couldn't fight with jungkook with his bare hands as jungkook appeared stronger than he looks like.

"you're just making things difficult," the man roared.

You watched blood drenching jungkook's white formal shirt by his forearm which didn't seem to concern jungkook much as he banged the man against the wall while putting pressure on the side of his face.

"This is not gonna end up well if you keep behaving like this," jungkook intimidated with his hoarse voice.

soon the police came but jungkook wasn't ready to let that man go and looked like he would eat him whole.

the officers held him back and when you quietly pulled him towards you he immediately moved away. "you okay?" he whispered as his eyes observed you. you nodded. "i will go with them. don't worry about it and rest." he assured you as you nodded again.

you were too fazed by the incident. you never expected such an occurrence to happen.

jungkook left with the police for some information and to file a case as you weren't really in your finest state at that moment.

you were still baffled about the situation and the sudden appearance of that man, made you startled more.

you couldn't get yourself at the state to brush off the image of the incident. he literally barged into your room and tried to force himself on you. thinking about the possibilities if jungkook didn't show up made you shiver.

[ time skip ]

jungkook came back from the police station and decided to clean his wound and take a shower before going to your apartment.

he sat in his living room space eased that he went to your place at the right moment or maybe the worst could've happened to you which he wouldn't ever overcome.

after a while, you entered the door code of his apartment which he had told you a few months back and thankfully it's still the same.

you silently strolled up to his room and found him treating his wound by himself while seated on his bed.