Drama

Melina's pov

It's been about a week or two since I was shot. Dave filled me in on what happened to the angels.

Carl and Cash check on me every hour or so. My dad goes out in search for Sophia, he found a little house.

We think Sophia might've been there but left. I've also heard that Shane is becoming a real pain in the ass here lately.

But all that is besides the point. I get to finally get out of this awful bed. I went to the bathroom to wash all this blood off me.

When I got out of the shower I put on my new outfit that Carl picked out on. (Outfit on top)

I slowly made my way out side. I saw everyone gathered around a fire by some trees.

Well I saw everyone but Carl and Olivia. Rose must have noticed too and came up to me.

"They walked over to the stables, Olivia said she want to talk to him. Wouldn't leave him alone so he gave in." She said.

I nodded. "Come with me?" I asked and she smiled. We always liked to eavesdrop on people's conversations.

We made it to the stables just in time to hear Carl. "What the hell do you want Olivia?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"I want us to be together." She said. He let out a scoff. "I'm not doing this." He said and I could see he was about to walk out but she grabbed his wrist.

"Why are you even with her, why not me?" She yelled. I could tell she was upset.

"Because I love her, not you! She's everything that you couldn't even dream of being!" He yelled angrily.

"So your into no good redneck ugly bitches that keep secrets from you!"she yelled.

I was about to walk in there when Rose told me to wait for Carl's reply.

"First don't ever talk about my wife like that, second if that's how you see it then sure I'm into that, and finally, if your gonna talk shit about her don't do it in front of me because I am gonna talk her." He said in a dangerous tone.

It honestly kinda turned me- stop you need to put that bitch in her place. I walked into the stables.

"No need to come tell me, I heard everything." I said and walked straight up to Olivia who cowered in fear.

I smacked her clean across her face as hard as I could. "Stay the fuck away from my husband or I'll make you wish you were dead." I said.

I then turned around and walked up to Carl. He wrapped his arms bringing me into a hug.

"I've missed you." He said burying his head in the crook of my neck. I let out a giggle. "You just saw me in less than an hour ago." I said.

"I know but still." He said. I took his hand and we walked back to the group with Rose hand in hand.