The Message

Melina's pov

I woke up sore the next morning. I looked over to see Carl still asleep cuddling me.

I smiled and start to play with his hair. I then heard a knock on our door and in walked my dad and Rick.

"Wow, I guess you weren't lying when you said you'd fuck him senseless." My dad said with a smile.

I flipped him as Rick let out a laugh. I then feel movement beside me. I look to see Carl open his eyes.

"He love, look who decided to pay us a visit this morning." I said nodding my head towards our fathers.

He let out a groan. "What the hell do they want?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. "I don't know." I said and looked to them for an answer.

"Breakfast is ready." Rick said with a smirk. My dad was just shaking his head.

I was confused, it was like they had an inside joke or something. I shrugged it off.

"Well then get out so that we can get changed." Carl said throwing his pillow at Rick.

He dodged the pillow and threw it back hitting Carl in the face. "We're going, enough of the attitude." Rick said walking out with my dad.

After just laying there for a few minutes we got up. I got dressed and brushed out my really long hair. (Outfit on top)

Once we were dressed we went into the little dining room/kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Have fun last night?" Cash asked wiggling his eyebrows. I let out a chuckle. "Lots." I replied and then started eating my breakfast.

Lori and Olivia heard and choked on their food and water. Everyone else just laughed. I smiled until the pain in my back started again.

Jenner then came in and Dale asked him about the clock that was counting down.

A wave of pain hit me and I let out a scream. I close my eyes shut but went I opened them I wasn't at the CDC.

I was in this room,I think, and it was just white. I looked around and then saw my mom.

"Mom? What's going on, why am I here?" I asked confused. She smiled at me and walked closer putting her hand on my shoulder.

" Melina, it's time for you to step up and protect the group. This is your mission as an angel. You must get out of the CDC, they are in danger. If you secede then you will be rewarded." She explained.

I couldn't say anything because, before I knew it I was back at the CDC. Everyone was looking at me concerned.

"We have to leave." I said. Looking at Jenner. "Why would you do this to us?" I asked. He didn't answer and just walked away.

"Melina, what are you talking about and what just happened?" Rick asked. I looked up at him a little confused.

"We're in danger. My mother sent me a warning saying to get the group out of the CDC, what did it look like happened?" I asked.

My dad looked shocked before he can over and got down to my level. "Your eyes were pitched black." He said. My eyes widen.

"Dad we have to leave, mom, she said too." I said tears coming to my eyes. He nodded and we went to go pack our stuff.

Rick said he want to know what Jenner was talking about when he told them about the clock.

I just went to my room with Carl and we started packing. As we were packing the lights and air cut off and me and Carl opened our door to see everyone else do the same.

We then proceeded to ask Jenner about what the hells going on, and follow him in to what he called, "zone 5" where we meet up with Rick and the others who went to check out the basement.

I spaced out hearing a voice in my head. "Save them." It was my mom.

Before I could react we were trapped in the room, the door closed and locked tight.

Well shit.