02 ― definitely (not) a crush.

❝ be for real

be for real. i don't get crushes.

ALL DECHA COULD THINK ABOUT WAS DEMETRI.

He remembered the first time he saw him on the last day of school of his freshman year. His interest had been instantly piqued, but the chance to talk to him had never come. For some reason, all he could do was stare at him. Now, finally, he knew his name, and he couldn't stop repeating it over and over in his head.

The morning had been off to an awful start, but the afternoon was proving to be much better, and it was all because he had seen Demetri once again. All because he had finally gotten the chance to talk to him.

As Decha sat in his last class of the day, he didn't think that anything could top the feeling of being on cloud nine that he was currently experiencing after seeing Demetri again, but then he noticed him walk through the door.

Decha's eyes followed him as he walked through the room. He couldn't stop the smile on his face as Demetri sat down in the seat in front of him.

"Hey, Demetri, right?" Decha spoke.

Demetri ignored him.

Decha tapped his shoulder. "Hey."

Demetri didn't even bother to turn around. "No thank you."

"Huh?" Decha asked, confused.

"I said no thank you," Demetri repeated.

Decha's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Demetri turned around for the first time. "It means I know exactly who you are, and I'm not interested in becoming one of your conquests, so go try your luck with someone else. I'm sure they won't be hard to find."

Decha wasn't sure how to respond to that. He was absolutely dumbfounded. No one had ever said anything like that to him before. People were usually smitten with him, and after just a simple 'hey' would already be swooning without giving it a second thought, but not Demetri.

Decha couldn't help but smirk. Demetri's rejection of his attempt to flirt with him only made him even more interested and determined to get to know him.

After class was over, Decha made another attempt to talk to him. Before he even had the chance to open his mouth, Demetri was out of his seat and making his way out the door. Decha stood up quickly, not even bothering to zip his backpack as he followed after him. When Decha reached the hallway, Demetri was nowhere in sight. He had disappeared into the flood of people.

"Damn, he sure walks fast..."

"Who walks fast?"

Decha jumped and turned his head to see Achara standing next to him. "What the hell, Achara? You scared the shit out of me. Where did you even come from?"