Mate Ball

Katlin...

Katlin...

KATLIN!!!!

Your father is calling you mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs as I left the bathroom, sorry mum had my headphones in I will be there in a moment.

As I crashed out of my bedroom and down the stairs of the pack house to my father's office, as I got out side the door and knocked on his office door I heard him shout come in.

I walk through the massive oak doors and stand before him as he looks up at me and smiles, stands and says Katlin as I smile back with the reply Daddy.

He then continues as you are not mated yet and the mating ball is coming and we have the honour of hosting this year it is mandatory for all unmated wolves to attend I expect you to be there.

My father Alpha Kade of the Crest moon pack is a fair Alpha and his word is law, but I'm very excited about it Daddy I can't wait to be mated as I'm of age now.

The ball was 2 days away and the pack house was thriving with people getting ready for the party and I turn 18 tomorrow and so it's like a birthday party for me.

My wolf Ava is even excited its like she can sense my mate was close as she was bouncing around the back of my head begging to be let out and run just to blow off some steam, ok when we are done with Dad I say to here in my mind.

Time skip.

As the ball is in full swing I get this over whelming woft of rain on morning freshly cut grass as I scan the room I noticed a young man that looked like a Greek god standing in the doorway of the ballroom with the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen.

The moment we locked eyes I watched him walk towards me and stand Infront of me Ava screams in my head MATE! as he looks at me and said mine! I blush a little and turn my head he grasped my chin softly to look at him.

I'm Felix and your my mate I reply with I'm Katlin and your my mate with a smile he then said do you want to dance with that he took my hand a led me to the dancefloor.

After a while we made our way to a table and sat talking for hours, I found out he is the second son of the Alpha of our neighbouring pack Shadow moon pack and I told him I was the only daughter of the Alpha of Crest moon pack.

We got to know each other all night talking and laughing learning everything about each other all seamed perfect as the night went on as Felix has no role in his pack as his older brother will take the alpha title from there father Felix will be joining my pack.

Midnight.

All the mated wolfs moved to the pack house garden to go on a midnight run as the garden was spilt into 2 different sections males left, ladies right as we got into our areas we shift and find our mates to begin our run.

I found Felix and he introduced me to his wolf I heard one of the single she-wolfs let out a little whine and she said Drake but he never took his eyes off me just then my Father announcers for the run to start.

As we ran through the forest it was quite late so me and Felix returned back to the pack house after shifting back and return to the Ballroom the same she-wolf ran right up to Felix and rapped her arms around him.

In that moment Ava pushed forward and let out a mighty alpha roar growling MINE!! the roar was so loud the said girl dropped and bowed an a instantly apology squeaked out of her.

Felix then looked at me and said sorry for not introducing me to his cousin Claire at that moment Ava retreated I then took control and apologized for Ava.

It turns out she is only 15 and hasn't meet her wolf yet and she is a sweetheart they both stayed with us at the pack house for a few days as Felix was staying when he returned home with his cousin to drop her off and grab his stuff.

When Felix returned a few hours later dad called us into his office and announced my parents are retiring, and myself and Felix will take the Alpha and Luna title from them and we pray that we will fill my parents shoes and run the pack as well as my parents when they retire the day after we are mated.

The only thing is we mated that night as we walked down stairs after the most amazing night of my life and a fresh mark in the crook of my neck my mum smiled from ear to ear and dad lifted his head from the plate of food he was wolfing down.

Morning you too mum said dad just grunted and mentioned they will have a pack meeting to announce that they are stepping down and introduce myself and Felix as the new Alpha and Luna of the Crest Moon Pack.