𝐇𝐁𝐏 𝟏

Remus thought that having Hermione round for a few nights would make Emily happier, and for a while it did. But then Remus realised that it hadn't made her happy, it was just a distraction, a distraction from her feelings.

"Baby." Remus said, kneeling in front of his daughter as she sat on the end of her bed, tears rolling down her face, "You have to talk to me. Please."

"Voices." Emily whispered, her hands and legs shaking, her head twitching, "The voices."

"Voices?" Remus questioned, "What about voices?"

"They've gotten worse." Emily said, looking at her day straight in the eyes, "They won't stop. Make them stop please."

"It's okay." Remus said, jumping up and sitting next to her as fast as humanly possible, "I've got you baby. I'm here okay. But the only way you'll get better is if you speak to me, you can't be dealing with all this on your own."

"Some are his voices." Emily said, her voice weak, "They're dads voices. Blaming me. Shouting at me."

Remus couldn't open his mouth, if he did he knew he would loose control of his emotions. Seeing his daughter in this much pain was killing him inside.

Instead he made sure he held her close, allowing her to cry into his chest, making sure she knew she was still loved.

Once he managed to control himself, he spoke softly, "We're going to the burrow tomorrow. I know you don't want to. . .I understand. But I think it's best for you to be around your friends. And Ethan needs the twins and Eric just needs company."

"Yeah." Emily whispered, "Yeah, I'll go."