𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐏 𝟓

Mrs. Weasley followed them upstairs looking grim.

"I want you all to go straight to bed, no talking," she said as they reached the first landing. "We've got a busy day tomorrow. I expect Ginny's asleep," she added to Hermione, "so try not to wake her up."

"Asleep, yeah, right," said Fred in an undertone, after Hermione bade them good night and they were climbing to the next floor. "If Ginny's not lying awake waiting for Hermione to tell her everything they said downstairs, then I'm a flobberworm. . . ."

"All right, Ron, Harry," said Mrs. Weasley on the second landing, pointing them into their bedroom. "Off to bed with you."

" 'Night," Harry and Ron said to the twins.

"Sleep tight," said Fred, winking.
Mrs. Weasley closed the door behind Harry with a sharp snap. The
bedroom looked, if anything, even danker and gloomier than it had on first sight. The blank picture on the wall was now breathing very slowly and deeply, as though its invisible occupant was asleep. Harry put on his pajamas, took off his glasses, and climbed into his chilly bed while Ron threw Owl Treats up on top of the wardrobe to pacify Hedwig and Pigwidgeon, who were clattering around and rustling their wings restlessly.

Emily's dads had just gave her some absolutely horrible medicine and walked out. Just as soon as she heard the bedroom door shut, she jumped out of bed, pulled her pyjama top
back on and ran to Harry's and Rons room.

"Oi, are you decent?" Emily asked knocking on the door "No Rons doing a strip dance." Harry said in a tired voice "I am not! You can come in Emily." Ron shouted.

She walked in before running on her tip toes over to Harry's bed. She jumped in and placed her head in the centre of his chest.

"Why aren't you sleeping with the girls? How come you have your own room?" Ron asked.

"My dads gave me that room when I got back from school, I did ask for Ginny and Hermione to stay in my room but my dad, Remus, said I can't because I'm ill and then Sirius said if anyone steps foot in my room they'll die." Emily said, tiredly, as Harry massaged her hair.

"But you're in here?" Ron looked over at them, with his arms up, it sounded silly but seeing them to loved up, he wanted Hermione in there with him "Because Harry's in here."

"Thank you Emily." He smiles sarcastically "Awww Ron. Are they forgetting about you!" Hermione laughed walking in the door and latching onto his side. He looked down at her and blushed causing her to feel awkward and let go.

Emily called Hermione over to the bed as they spoke leaving Ron and Harry to chat.

"We can't let them out to hunt every night," Ron explained as he pulled on his maroon pajamas. "Dumbledore doesn't want too many owls swooping around the square, thinks it'll look suspicious. Oh yeah . . . I forgot. . . ."

He crossed to the door and bolted it.

"What're you doing that for?"Harry asked. The two girls went silent and listened to there conversation.

"Kreacher," said Ron as he turned off the light. "First night I was here he came wandering in at three in the morning. Trust me, you don't want to wake up and find him prowling around your room. Anyway . . ." He got into his bed, settled down under the covers, then turned to look at Harry, Hermione and Emily in the darkness. Emily could see his outline by the moonlight filtering in through the grimy window. "What d'you reckon?"
Harry didn't need to ask what Ron meant.

"Well, they didn't tell us much we couldn't have guessed, did they?" he said, thinking of all that had been said downstairs. "I mean, all they've really said is that the Order's trying to stop people joining Vol -"