𝐃𝐇 𝟑𝟐

Emily had gotten out of Hermione's grip and managed to convince her that she was going to get Harry, she had told them that she would find Harry and bring him to them.

But, as soon as she walked out of The Great Hall, she wiped her tears on her bloody sleeve and looked up at the sky.

"I'm gonna do it." she whispered as she looked above, "I'm going to do what you've all wanted to do. I'll do it for you all. You all died for me. . .I won't let it be in vain."

She looked over her shoulder, looking into the Great Hall and saw Hermione and Ron hugging each other.

A sad smile creeped up onto her face. . .she was doing this for them as well.

With a deep breath, she turned back around and began to walk. Walking along the entrance of the castle, seeing the rubble on the ground, having to climb over the bricks and debris.

As she walked through the ruins, she thought back on her life, the life that she was so fortunate to have had. It might not have been the easiest life, or the safest life, but it was her life. With her people in it. The people that made her life worth living.

She had reached the forbidden forest. Hearing the twigs snap beneath her feet, and the breeze pushing her hair in front of her face, it was in that moment she knew she had made the right decision.

She placed her fingers over her ring and with one tough pull, she tossed it to the floor. She felt the dark magic running through her veins, firing up her body for evil.

She continued down into the forest, leaving the ring somewhere hidden beneath the dirt.

As she walked further down into the forest, she found the group of death eaters standing in a patch on the midst of overlooking trees.

Voldermort was standing in front of them all, listening closely for any sign of Harry Potter.

"Who's there?" Bellatrix said, "Come out, Potter!"

"Not Potter." said Emily, walking in front of them, "You got a Lupin-Black though. I'm hoping that'll satisfy you."

"The boy had used another sacrifice. He has corrupted this girl for years and years, but you don't have to fear anymore-"

"I want to join you." said Emily, staring directly into Voldemort's eyes, "I want to become one of you. I want to share my powers with you."

"How can we know you are not lying?" Bellatrix shouted to the girl.

"Because, I'm not asking for anything more than to let me join you. I don't have anyone with me, I'm completely by myself, I've changed my mind. Harry Potter won't survive, but Lord Voldermort will."

"How dare you say his name-" Bellatrix began, lifting her wand but suddenly Voldermort held his hand up to pause her.

"I accept." said Voldermort, "You will be good to show the others what they should've done. We need power like you on our side to strengthen us. Come here, stand beside Narcissa."

Emily looked up to Narcissa and saw her staring back at her with small tears on her cheeks.

Emily took a deep breath and walked over to the blonde woman, taking her place beside her and staring out into the dark and open forest.

"What are you doing?" Narcissa asked.

"Doing what needs to be done." Emily replied back.

Lying with his face pressed into the dusty carpet of the office where he had once thought he was learning the secrets of victory, Harry understood at last that he was not supposed to survive. His job was to walk calmly into Death's welcoming arms. Along the way, he was to dispose of Voldemort's remaining links to life, so that when at last he flung himself across Voldemort's path, and did not raise a wand to defend himself, the end would be clean, and the job that ought to have been done in Godric's Hollow would be finished: Neither would live, neither could survive.

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒-ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣❥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara