The Death Of An Ex

WARNING: talks about blood and gore......you have been warned. By the way this is Bill or Bill Sans

 By the way this is Bill or Bill Sans

Error's POV.

I walked out of the room to call Bill but then I saw Nightmare and (Y/N) walking towards the front room. I then dialed Bill's phone number and he answered after it rang around three times. "Hello", Bill asked but then I took a deep breath before we talked. "Hey Bill it's Error, listen Nightmare needs your help", I told him but then there was silence for a moment. 

"I'm not helping you guys kill anyone, you guys know that", Bill said. "No, we don't need help killing someone, we need help healing someone", I told him, but then he paused for a moment. "I'll be there in about five minutes", he said, and then all of a sudden he hung up. 

I then walked into the front room and then Nightmare looked at me with a confused look on his face. "He said he'll be here in around five minutes", I told him, but then he nodded as he turned his attention back towards (Y/N). 

"When Bill gets here don't be scared of him, he's a nice guy most of the time but I'll make sure he won't hurt you", he told her as she nodded. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door and then Nightmare told them to come in. Once the person stepped in I saw that it was Bill, but then (Y/N) looked kind of nervous. 

Once Nightmare went over to him to tell him what was going on I walked over to (Y/N). "Hey it's going to be fine, he won't hurt you", I told her, but then she nodded as the others walked over to us. "Hey I'm Bill Sans, but you can just call me Bill. You're (Y/N), right", he asked her, but then she nodded as he held out his hand for her to shake. 

Once they shook hands and he let her go he sat down beside her and smiled. "I'm here to try and heal your scars, may I please see them", he asked her, but then she nodded as she pulled her sleeves up. I then saw her bruises and scars that her ex had left on her. "Okay, well it's not that bad but I think I can heal them", he said. 

A few minutes passed and then he was finally done with healing her. "Alright, well I better be off", he said, but once he stood up (Y/N) stopped him real quick before he left. "Thanks for healing me", she said, but then he nodded as he left the castle. Once he was gone Nightmare looked at her and then he smiled. "So, where exactly does your ex live", he asked her.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I had told Nightmare where my ex lived but then he grabbed my arm and then he yelled for Killer. Once Killer got down there Nightmare smiled at him as he opened the door for us to go outside. "Killer you're coming with us, we're going on a little road trip", Nightmare told him, but then we headed out the door. 

Nightmare had left Error in charge because he trusted him to keep them in line and then we headed into the forest. Once we had walked for a few Nightmare then opened a portal and then we walked through it. But once we did I saw that we were standing in front of my exes house, but I had a bad feeling. 

"Is this the house", Nightmare asked me, but then I nodded as I started to get kind of scared. "Okay (Y/N), what I need you to do is knock on the door and then let him take you in there. We'll do the rest", Nightmare told me, but then I nodded as I headed towards the door. 

Once I got up there I knocked but a few moments later I saw my ex standing there at the door. "(Y/N), what are you doing here", he asked me, but then I took a deep breath and asked him if I could come in. Once I was inside his house we sat on the couch but then he put his hand on my leg. 

"We're not dating anymore", I said, but his grip on my leg just tightened. "Then why are you here, don't you want me back", he asked me, but then he started leaning in for a kiss. All of a sudden a knife flew by his head and then he whipped around only to see Killer and Nightmare standing there. 

"Who the heck are you guys", he asked them, but then Nightmare picked him up by his throat with a tentacle. "Your worst Nightmare", he said, but then he threw him into the wall. Once he let go Killer started slicing into him while Nightmare walked over to me. 

I took a step back for some reason, but I guess Nightmare saw because he stopped all of a sudden. "What's wrong, I'm not going to hurt you. You know that, right", he asked me, but then I nodded as he walked over to me. 

"S-sorry, I guess i-it was just a r-reflex after w-what you did", I told him, but then he hugged me. "Well at least he can't hurt you now", Killer said, but once Nightmare let go I looked over at where my ax had been. I almost gagged because there he was on the floor, with his arms and legs detached from his body. 

"Do you like it", Nightmare asked me, but I didn't answer him because I couldn't speak. "I-I don't k-know, I mean I-I guess I k-kind of do", I told him. I wasn't lying because I kind of enjoyed seeing him like that, but I didn't know what to think of it. "Well we better get back", Nightmare said as he teleported us back to the castle. The last thing I saw was my ex on the ground, and the fear in his face before his death.