Not Starving Anymore

(Y/N)'s POV.

I accidentally fell asleep but once I woke up I saw someone standing by me just watching me. "You're awake, finally. The boss wants to see you", the voice said as I started to sit up. A few seconds later I got up and then we walked out of the cell. We started walking to another room but then I heard someone talking in the room.

Once the skeleton opened the door he walked in while holding onto the sleeve to my hoodie. As we walked into the room I saw another skeleton sitting on a throne but the only different thing about him was that he was kind of taller than the other one. He also had a lot of black stuff on him and he had tentacles.

"Thanks for bringing her here Killer, you may leave now", he said as 'Killer' nodded. Once he left I looked around the room but then I saw the black skeleton walking over to me. "What's your name", he asked me, but then I looked up at him nervously. (Pretend they are a little taller than you) "(Y/N)", I said nervously, but then he smiled at me as he nodded.

"Well I'm Nightmare, do you know why you're here", he asked me. "N-no", I said, oh so now I start stuttering, nice. "Well you are now our new prisoner and you will be here for quite a while", he told me.

But then all of a sudden someone walked into the room and then they walked over to Nightmare. "You wanted to see me", they asked him, but then he nodded. "Yeah, I want you to get the others because we're going to have a meeting", he told him. Once the other skeleton left Nightmare turned back to me and smiled.

I then looked at him nervously but then he just smiled a little more. "Come over by my throne", he said as he started walking over to it. Once I did I heard some people or skeletons coming into the room. I looked up and then I saw a lot of skeletons in the room, I was nervous because I didn't know what was going on.

"This is our new prisoner, I want you all to not kill her until I tell you you can", he said looking over to one skeleton with a whole in his head. He then turned his attention back to the others and smiled. "Horror, take the prisoner to the kitchen so they can eat, after that meet us in here again", Nightmare said pointing to me when he said prisoner.

Then all of a sudden the skeleton with a hole in his head walked over to me and grabbed onto my arm kind of harshly. Once we left the room I looked at him but he looked kind of mad that he had to take me to the kitchen. But once we got into the kitchen he made me sit down in a chair and then he looked in the fridge.

He then grabbed some different kinds of food including (F/F) and I was really excited. Once he put the food down on the table I started eating it all because I hadn't had a real meal for around a month and a half.

Horror's POV.

Once I put the food down the human started eating it all like they hadn't eaten in a year or so. It was kind of strange because I had never seen a human eat that much before. But then they looked at me for a few seconds.

"What", I asked them, but then they looked back down at their food. "I-I was just seeing w-what you were d-doing", she told me, but then she shoved some more into her mouth. Once she finished her bite she grabbed some (F/F) and then she started eating it.

I watched her as she continued devouring it but then I looked at her (H/C) hair. It was very pretty and it fell into her face perfectly. 'Wait, what am I thinking? I can't think that the prisoner is pretty' I thought to myself as I turned away from her.

But then I looked at her and I saw that she was looking at me. "What", I asked her, but then she looked down at her food again. "I was j-just looking at t-the hole in y-your head, it looks k-kind of c-cool", she told me, but then I looked at her and kind of smiled.

"You want to know how I got it", I asked her, but then she looked at me and nodded kind of nervously. "Well someone in my au did this to me", I told her, but then she suddenly looked sad at me. "What", I asked her but then she looked me in the eyes all of a sudden.

I felt my heart pound louder all of a sudden but I didn't know why. "I just feel bad for you", she said but then all of a sudden I froze. I had never had anyone care for me before like that but when she said that it made me feel good inside a little.

"It's fine, it didn't really bother me", I said but then I heard Nightmare calling for me. "I've got to go, stay here and don't leave", I said and then she nodded at me. I then left to go see what Nightmare needed.

(Y/N)'s POV.

After Horror left I then went back to eating (F/F) but then I kind of got full. After that I threw away the trash and cleaned the table a bit. Once all of that was done I decided to just sit down and wait for Horror to get back.

But a few seconds later someone came into the kitchen and then they looked at me. It was another skeleton but they had armor on. I watched them as they started walking over to me but then I got a bad feeling in my gut. "Hello pet, what are you doing here all alone", the skeleton asked me, but then I looked at him with a worried look on my face.

"H-Horror just left a-and so I'm w-waiting on him", I said stuttering again. But then the skeleton had an evil smile on their face all of a sudden. "Well since you're all alone, let's have a little fun", they said as they got a whip out and smiled at me evilly.

"What are y-you going to d-do with t-that", I asked him but then he just let out a chuckle. "You'll see", he said as he held it up above his head and then he let it come down heading toward me.