What Did You Do?

Cross's POV.

I was just walking down the hall past the kitchen door when all of a sudden I heard muffled screaming. I then walked in there to see what was going on but once I got in there I saw Fellswap beating the human on the back with a whip. I then grabbed onto his arm and looked at him and frowned. "FELLSWAP, WHAT THE ACTUAL F--K ARE YOU DOING", I asked him but then he just smiled at me.

"Can't a guy have some fun", he said as he pushed me down and then I hit my head. I was about to get up and slap him but then a different idea popped into my head. "Fine, but you'll be regretting this", I said as I ran out of the room.

I knew where I was going but I knew that I needed to hurry before Fellswap did any more damage to the prisoner. Once I turned a corner though I ran into someone by accident. "Sorry, but I've got to get to Nightmare", I told them, but once I looked up I saw that it was Dust.

"Why do you need to get to Nightmare", he asked me, but then I just got up and started running to the throne room. I heard Dust talking to himself like always but I didn't really care, I just needed to get to the throne room, AND FAST!!!

Nightmare's POV.

I was just sitting on my throne trying to enjoy some quiet time but then all of a sudden Cross busted into the room. "NIGHTMARE, YOU NEED TO HELP THE PRISONER", Cross yelled, but then all of a sudden I paused. "What do you mean", I asked him, but then he looked at me with the most worried look he had ever had.

"Fellswap is beating the human and she can't do anything about it", he told me, but then I got up from my throne. "WHAT", I yelled, but then all of a sudden I started running to the kitchen because who knew what Fellswap was planning. As I rushed in I saw the human laying on the floor in a ball and Fellswap standing right beside her smiling. "What, don't you enjoy this", Fellswap asked her, but then she started crying.

"FELLSWAP, WHAT DID YOU DO", I yelled but then he froze as he slowly turned around to face me. "N-Nightmare, I can explain", he said, but then I grabbed him with my tentacle and threw him behind me. As I walked over to the human I saw her scooting back away from me. "I'm not going to hurt you, just calm down", I told her as I put my hand on her shoulder. I

then helped her up and then she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Can you get up", I asked her, but then she shook her head no as she started to cry a little. "Here, let me help you", I said as I picked her up carefully with my tentacle. I then walked over to Fellswap as he looked down at his feet since he finally stood up after crying over a little throw. "You're coming with us, I'm not done with you", I said as we started walking to Error's.

(Y/N)'s POV.

Nightmare was carrying me carefully but I could still feel a lot of pain in my back. Once we got to someone's room he knocked on the door and then another skeleton opened the door. "Error, we need your help real fast", Nightmare said, so then 'Error' let us in and then he shut the door.

"What's going on", he asked Nightmare, but then Nightmare put me down on Error's bed. "Fellswap beat the human in the back and now she can't really walk", Nightmare said, but then Error looked at Fellswap then back at me. "Fellswap, please go get some water from the kitchen", Error asked him, once he left Error turned back at me.

"What's your name again", he asked me, but then I looked at him trying not to cry. "(Y/N)", I said, but my voice was kind of weak from trying not to cry because I didn't want to show any emotions towards them. "Well (Y/N), I need you to lay on your stomach, do you think you can do that for me", he asked me, but then I nodded.

Once I got onto my stomach Error lifted up my shirt a little just so he could see my back. Once he looked at it a little and touched it a little (that kind of hurt you but he stopped for a few seconds before continuing) he finally looked at Nightmare. "Her back is not broken but it is really hurt", he said, but then I looked at them both. All of a sudden Fellswap walked into the room and then he handed Error the glass of water.

"Error, help the human all you can, Fellswap come with me", Nightmare said, and then they both left the room. Once they left Error looked at me and then he walked closer to me. "Can you please sit up", he asked me, once I did I fixed my shirt a little and then I looked back at him. "Why am I here", I asked him, but then he looked at me confused. 

"What do you mean", Error asked me, but then I looked at him again. "Why did you guys kidnap me out of everyone", I asked him but then he looked away. "I think you should talk to Nightmare about that", he told me, but then a few minutes later he left. 'I'll go ask him right now' I thought to myself as I went out of the room. But what I didn't know was that another skeleton had seen me go out of the room.