The Scars

Dust's POV.

I was heading towards (Y/N)'s room when I heard a loud bang coming from her room. I then quietly walked over and opened her door and that's when I saw her standing by her nightstand. "I hate this so much, I HATE MY LIFE", she said, and then all of a sudden she threw something at the wall. 

It was just a plastic cup, but then I saw that she looked really upset. She then sat down by her bed and then she started crying a little. I then knocked on her door and then I headed in there. "Hey, are you alright", I asked her, but then she looked at me and then she wiped the tears from her face. 

"Yeah, I'm fine", she told me, but I could tell that she was not fine. I then sat down on her bed beside her and then I used my powers to lift her up and sit her down beside me. "Is something bothering you", I asked her, but then she looked down at the floor. "N-no", she said, but then I saw that there was a mark on her arm. 

"What's that", I asked her, but then she put her sleeve down covering her arm. "What's what", she said, but then I reached for her arm when she pulled it away from me. I then saw some tears in her eyes but she wasn't looking at my eyes, instead she was just looking at the floor. 

"(Y/N), what's going on", I asked her, but then she shook her head and then motioned for me to go away. I then decided to tell Nightmare what was going on and see if he could do anything about it.

(Y/N)'s POV.

Once Dust left the room I curled up in my blanket and then I started to cry. I didn't want to be there anymore, ever since my parents kicked me out I have never wanted to love anybody ever again. Everyone that I had ever loved either died or turned their backs on me and I hated them for that. I was about to try and go to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. 

"(Y/N), it's Nightmare and Error, please open up", he said, but then I got up and opened my door wiping away the tears. "Whatcha need", I asked them, but then Nightmare and Error just looked at me worried. "Can we come in", Nightmare asked me, I then nodded as I opened the door some more. There were a few pieces of clothes on the floor, my bed was a mess, and there was a plastic cup on the ground that I had thrown a few minutes ago. 

I went to sit down on my bed when I saw that Error was already sitting there. I then sat down beside him and then Nightmare sat down to my left since Error was to my right already. "(Y/N), what's going on", Nightmare asked me, but then I looked confused at him. "What do you mean, nothing is going on", I told him, but I guess that he could tell that I was lying. 

"Then why wouldn't you show Dust your arm", he asked me, but then I paused for a moment. "Look (Y/N), we're just trying to help you", Error said putting a hand on my shoulder. I then felt someone put their hand on my arm but then I saw that it was Nightmare. 

"May I see your arm", he said, but then I thought about it for a moment before answering him. "I guess", I said, but once he pulled my sleeve up he saw all of the scars and bruises that were on my arm. I then saw a lot of anger in Nightmare's eyes as he looked at me and frowned. "Who did this, was this from Fellswap when he-", Nightmare asked me, but then I cut him off. 

"No, Fellswap did not do this to me", I said, but then Nightmare sighed as he put his hand on one of my scars. "Who did this, I'm not upset at you I just want to know who did this to you", Nightmare said, but then I looked away from him. "(Y/N), can you please tell us who did this", Error asked me, but then I felt a tear role down my cheek. Error then laid my head on his shoulder and then Nightmare got his hand off of my arm. 

I felt like crying but I didn't want them to see me cry. "(Y/N), we just want to help", Nightmare said, but then I looked at him and then I sighed. "Nightmare, do you remember me showing you the texts from my ex", I asked him, he then paused for a moment before nodding. "Wait, are these from him", he asked me, but then I nodded as tears started rolling down my eyes. 

"When I was with him he would take advantage of me and then he would leave these", I said, pulling my sleeve down. But then Error got me off his shoulder and then he looked at Nightmare with a concerned look. "(Y/N), how long have you been with him", Nightmare asked me, but then I thought for a moment. "We were together for a year but I broke up with him a few months ago", I told him as I looked down at the ground. 

"Error, can you go call Bill, he might be able to heal her", Nightmare said, but then Error nodded as he left the room. "(Y/N), once we heal you I want you to tell us where he lives", Nightmare told me, but then I nodded as he helped me out of the room. 

I then went to sit on the couch to wait for Bill to get there. I didn't know who this Bill was but I had a feeling that it was another skeleton, but I wasn't ready for what happened next.