You're Perfect

(A/N) This is just a little idea that I had and I love this video and I'm sorry if this chapter is cringe

(Y/N)'s POV.

It was the day after the others had gotten back and I had just woken up when I got a text from my ex. "You stupid b---h, you think that you can just ignore me, you're better off dead", the text said, but then all of a sudden I felt down again. 

He had been texting me this whole time and I had tried to ignore it, but the more I did it the worse it got. I then decided that today was going to be the last day. I went downstairs to write them a letter letting them know that I couldn't go on when I saw Nightmare in the kitchen. He was busy just looking out the window so I left the note on the table. 

I then went up to my room and then I locked the door behind me. 'Well, this is it', I thought as I grabbed the knife from the closet and sat down on the floor beside my bed. I then put the knife up to my wrist but all of a sudden I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and they were stomping. 

I then heard someone trying to open my door but they couldn't since I had locked it. "Go away please", I said in a weak voice trying to hide the tears, but then I heard one of them scream something as I heard another pair of footsteps running towards the door. I then put the knife up to my wrist again ready to cut but then all of a sudden my door slammed open and a tentacle grabbed my hand that had the knife in it. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY", Nightmare yelled at me, but then I looked down at the floor as he took the knife away from me. Fellswap was there too and I guess he went to get a key for my room because he had a key in his hands. "(Y/N), what do you think you were doing", Fellswap asked me, but then I wiped a tear from my eyes. "(Y/N), why did you try to cut yourself", Nightmare asked me, but then I started to get more tears in my eyes. 

Nightmare then sat down beside me and then he put his arm around my shoulder. I then laid my head on his shoulder and then I started crying a little as he rubbed my back. "Shh, it's fine, it's alright", Nightmare said as he tried to calm me down a little. Fellswap then whispered something to Nightmare and then he left the room and he also shut the door behind him. 

I then felt Nightmare use his tentacles to put me on his lap and then I hugged him while he still rubbed my back. "Do you want to tell me why you tried to do that", he asked me once I had calmed down a little. I then nodded and then I pointed at my phone and then he grabbed it for me. 

I then went to my text messages and then went to what my ex had sent me. "What's this", Nightmare asked me, but then I explained a little but then he looked mad at me. "Wait, so this is why you want to kill yourself", Nightmare asked me, but then I slowly nodded as I looked away from him not wanting to look into his eyes. 

But then a few seconds later he put his hand under my chin and then he made me face him. "(Y/N), you're perfect so don't let anyone tell you that you're not", Nightmare told me, but then we heard someone walking up the stairs.

Horror's POV.

I was in the kitchen looking for a snack when all of a sudden I found a letter that (Y/N) had written. Once I read it I knew that this was not good, so I quickly walked up to her room and then I knocked on her door. "You may come in", I heard Nightmare say, but once I opened the door I saw (Y/N) on Nightmare's lap just staring at me. 

"I found a letter in the kitchen that (Y/N) had written", I told him, but then Nightmare nodded. "I know, that's why I'm up here. I'm trying to find out why she wants to end her life", he told me, but then I saw (Y/N) look down at the floor. 

I decided to stay with them for a while and once (Y/N) calmed down Nightmare told her that she could go explore the castle a little more while he had a meeting with us. Once she was gone and we were all in the throne room Nightmare sat on his throne and then he sighed. "I need all of you to keep a close eye on (Y/N) because today she tried to end her life. 

I also need you guys to keep weapons away from her unless you are with her and are watching her at all times", he told us but then we all nodded. Once he was done talking he sent us away and then he closed the doors behind us. 

"I wonder why she did that", Swapfell told me, but then I just shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know, but I'm going to go see if I can find her", I told him as I started walking towards her room. "I'm coming with you", Swapfell said as we started walking together. 

It wasn't long before we had searched for the castle, that is until we came across one room we forgot about. "You don't think that she's in there", Swapfell said, but then I looked up at the sign as a whole bunch of fear went into my body. I then decided to just knock to see if anyone was in there, but if she was, she was going to be in big trouble. Because in big golden letters on a sign read NIGHTMARE'S LIBRARY KEEP OUT.