Dream

Slight warning: There is some violence in this chapter. If you aren't a fan of that... then skip this Chapter... Anyway... I hope you ENJOY!!! ^w^

Previously:

The Captain, 3 and 8 enter their Apartment.

8: Cod, I'm exhausted.

3: Yeah... I'd like to get some rest.

Captain: Ok, have a nap

3 gets into her bed and feels comfortable. Little buddy also huddles up towards her, she gently holds him close, and closed her eyes.

Now:

Once again, 3 found herself in the desert, she was about 10 years old maybe almost 11? This time, in a building like structure. She was sitting on the floor and a door opens.

Inkling 1: Hey, you.

3 points to herself

Inkling 1: Yeah, you. We don't want you anymore. Your not being any help and your just another mouth to feed, so. OUT.

The Inkling sighs and approaches 3, 3 moves back a bit, scared.

Inkling 1: This will be a hell of a lot quicker if you didn't do that. You know you'll eventually be kicked out.

3: ...

Inkling 1: You were never much of a talker huh?

3 sat still, the Inkling sighs.

Inkling 1: You want to do this the hard way or the easy way, easy: Get up and we'll escort you outside. Hard: We throw you out... With blood on our hands.

3 is silent, sitting on the floor, not exactly knowing what's happening, or what their saying. She just stares. The Inkling walks outside of the room and opens the door.

Inkling 1: She chose the hard way.

A few Inklings enter armed with N-ZAP's

Inkling 2: So you don't help us, you don't speak, AND you refuse escorting? Your worthless.

Inkling 3: Your nothing but a useless rat!

3 stays quiet, her face staring in confusion. She had no idea what was going on.

Inkling 1: Don't waste your time with insults, she knows what she is. Get the Job done.

Inkling 2: Aw come on boss! We've been waiting so long for this! I HATE her.

Inkling 3: I know we need this, but the sooner SHE'S out the sooner we can actually live again.

Inkling 2: But I wan-

Inkling 1: I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CODDAM COMPLAINING WE NEED TO DO THE TASK AT HAND!!! NOW GET THE GIRL OUT! IM GETTING IMPATIENT!!!

Inkling 2: Y-yes sir

The Inklings face 3, put away their weapons and walk towards her. They restrain her, 3, confused try's to escape.

Inkling 2: Come on rat. Stay still

Inkling 3: I know right? She knows we're armed

3 eventually gets exhausted, the Inklings put her down. 3 drops on the floor, panting.

Inkling 2: Cod... you really are helpless

Inkling 3: You know, the boss isn't here...

Inkling 2: Yeah, so?

Inkling 3: We can finally get back at her

Inkling 2: Oh yeah... Lets do it! Get ready for some payback...

The Inklings get out their N-ZAP's and approach the tired girl.

The second one punch's her, she yells. The third one hits her with his N-ZAP, she gets thrown across the room. They both approach her and see's that she's crying.

Inkling 2: Haha, you in pain? Well, that's just what you get when you DONT DO THE DAMM WORK.

Inkling 3: Hey, I just got a great idea...

The two Inklings whisper to each over, and eventually walk towards her, except this time they were holding splatana-like daggers. 3 tried to drag herself away, but couldn't get very far. The Second Inkling crouches down and starts cutting 3's left tentacle in half. But not in the profreshinal way the tentadressers do, it was much worse. She starts screaming but the third one covers her mouth.

Inkling 3: Now now, you don't want boss finding out about this now do you?

Inkling 2: No, that would mean only bad things for you. Haha

The second one stops cutting 3's tentacle, and the third lets go of her mouth. 3 try's getting back up, and barely makes it, but is still kneeling.

Inkling 3: Ahhhh, she's finally decided to get up! Little late for that

Inkling 3: You know, I think just cutting a tentacle isn't quite enough...

Inkling 2: Then what IS enough

Inkling 3: HER FACE! Then we throw her out.

The third goes towards 3 and slowly cuts her left eyebrow. 3 cry's.

The first Inkling enters confused at the screaming.

Inkling 1: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING!

Inkling 3: We were ju-

Inkling 1: I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NONSENSE! I GAVE YOU A JOB. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET HER OUT! NOT KEEP HER HERE FOR TORCHER!!!

Inkling 2: Sorry sir.

Inkling 1: OH YOU'LL BE SORRY! I guess I just have to do things ALL BY MY SELF! I'm watching you two from now on. Now pick her up.

The two Inklings pick 3 up, sad that they are now In trouble. The rest of the way they are supervised by the first Inkling.

A few minuets later...

Inkling 2: Whooo... That was hard.

Inkling 1: You deserved that.

Inkling 3: Just... put... her... on... the... floor!

They throw her onto the floor. And then they leave, slamming the door behind 3.

3 lays there, crying... Not understanding what happened, or why they did that.

3 wakes up.

3: Wha- AH!

3 realises she was on her bed again.

3: What was that... Why don't I remember that? It... was almost like that actually happened.

3: I guess I'll just try to talk to the Captain and... 8?

AN: Sorry I've taken so long >-< I've had a hard few weeks with... well I won't say, but its been hard to write this with all that going on.

Also, while I'm here, please give me ANY feedback you can.