Mission: Motherfuzz (AKA a good plan that went horribly wrong)

A/N: This chapter can seem a bit dark and violent in the end for some people, so slight warning if your not a fan of that stuff. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Previously:

3 closes her eyes.

4: Goodnight

3: Yeah, goodnight 4

Now:

It's the morning and 3 and 4 wake up. 4 is on the floor again, even though 3 told her she could sleep on the bed.

3: Why are you... Are you ok?

4: I'm fine, I just... fell

3: That's strange...

4: So uhh... should I leave while you get changed or...

3: Sure, t-thanks 4

4: Alright see ya later

4 leaves while 3 gets changed and 3 doe's the same for 4. 3 and 4 are up sitting on the couch.

3: So... Did you sleep well?

4: Yeah! I think I'll be ok, whatever happens I'll try to be more careful next time

8 opens the door and see's 3 and 4.

8: Ah hey you two. How'd you sleep?

4 looks at 3, trying to tell her not to talk about last night, 3 nods.

3: F-fine

4: We slept great Hanna, how about you and Cap'n

8: Jacob's sleeping in, he got home real late. And I slept well, I guess

4: Alright, but YOUR gonna have to wake him up if he doesn't get up soon!

8: Ok ok

3: So... Shouldn't we be getting into hero suits? Or are we eating first?

8: Cap'n, Marie, and Sheldon took our hero suits for some reason, remember?

4: Well whatever it is it has something to do with the 'Special items' we're getting to fight the fuzzy Octarians, whatever that means...

3: I- I just h-hope Captain has a... plan

4: Don't worry 3 we'll be ok! We always come with a plan, it's how we work in this agency!

8: Yeah no need to worry, we know what we're doing when it comes to the safety of others!

3: T-thank you

Captain enters yawning,

Captain: Morning.

The agents all hurry to get something to eat and head to Alterna. 3, 4, 8, and Captain are walking down the Canyon.

4: So 3, just to pass the time, where were you born?

3: The Spl...splatlands, I barely r-remember anything from back then, but... I think I was born there. W-where were you born?

4: Inkopolis of course it's not far from here, but it's alot different.

The four agents continue walking talking until they reach Alterna.

Marie: Ah good Cap'n your here

Callie: c'mon Marie get HYPED your always making it sound like this isn't fun!

Deepcut enters Alterna.

Shiver: Wait... why aren't you guys wearing your hero gear?

Captain: Wait for the others, and I'll explain it