Chapter 16

-Marcy's Pov(Idk I just like doki doki and Monika)-

We start walking to the arcade happily chatting. Sash was telling a funny story making me laugh, she is so pretty I'm honestly kind of jealous. We finally made it and walked in. We went up to the counter were the prizes were and some teen girl was working. She looked a few years older than us.

" Hello welcome have you been here before? " She asked clearly bored. " Ah, no we haven't. Sasha replied the girl nodded. 

" Alright one or two cards? "  Sasha looked at me.

" Uh just one will be good. "

" How long will you be playing? " 

" Uh just two hours. " The girl nods swiping a card before sliding it over the counter, Sasha catching it before it slide off. " 25 bucks. " Sasha goes threw her wallet and hands her card. " Alright have fun. " The girl said giving her card back. With that we walked off to the first game.

-Timeskip 1 hour later-

" I gotta go to the bathroom brb. " Sasha says, I just nod as I'm to focused on the game. I heard the bell to the door ring but thought nothing of it. After a few moments I finally finished the game and crouched down to try and get my tickets. Emphasis on trying as when I went to reach for them someone threw my head against the machine making me headbutt it. I winced fell back onto my bottom, as I rubbed my forehead. " What was that for- " I said as I looked up only to see the two boys that were harassing Sasha, Cardin and Tanner, uh oh. The two boys just laughed as they saw my face go from mad to slightly afraid. " Nice one man. " Tanner said high fiving Cardin as Cardin snickered. 

" What do you two want? " I said annoyed standing up. Cardin smirked, " Payback for the Sasha incident. You messed up my game I was totally wining her over. " He said I rolled my eyes, I was about to say something till a voice caught our attention. " You were far from winning me over. " Sasha said walking next to me pushing them out the way with her shoulder standing next to me and crossing her arms at them. " Now do you mind? We were doing something. " She said, the boys rolled their eyes. " Oh come on Sasha... why do you want to hang out with that brat. hen you could... " He used his hands and waved them up and down his body as he finished his sentence, " ... Have all of this~ " He said raising an eyebrow. Sasha physically gagged and shook her head looking away. " No way I'd rather die than look at that. " She said the boys lost their cocky expressions and went all red. " W-well! " "Dude let's just go. " Tanner cut him off trying to save themselves the embarrassment.

As they walked off I busted out laughing Sasha as well. " That was the best! " I said, Sasha giggled before stopping and changed to a more worried expression. " Sash? " I ask confused she pit a hand on my cheek and rubbed my forehead with the other. I winced as she brushed over the spot, " What'd they do? It's bruised. " She asked in a worried soft tone. " ah they just pushed me into the machine. " I say pointing at the arcade machine behind me. She pouts slightly making me blush. I swear that was the cutest thing I will ever see, and I swear my face looks so red it's redder than red. " Well let's not let them ruin our fun, yeah? " I say and she nods with a smile again. " Yeah . " And we counite with playing for the rest of the two hours. 

---------------------------------------------

ra

NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

{Word count-668}