Chapter 7

-Sasha's Pov (Yay her time to shineI want to add my fat gecko look at him, his names Yoshi)-

"What are you two doing? " I hear my father say behind me. I see Marcy jump a little, being startled from the sudden noise. I turn around and give him a innocent smile as I speak, " What do you mean father? We were just getting food. " I say as Marcy nods. He lets out a grunt before going to get another beer and heading back to the couch. I look at Marcy who lets out a relived sigh. " Your dad's scary. " She says making me laugh, " Yeah he can be. " I say as we finish making the food and head upstairs to my room again. We eat and watch yt on my laptop sitting on the floor, on top of a mini blanket bed we made, leaning against my bed.

As we are watching yt I find myself glancing at Marcy more than I am paying attention to the laptop. I was taking a longer look at her and she glanced in my direction before turning tot he laptop and quickly turning back to me. " You ok there Sash? " She asks as she tilts her head with a confused yet worried look. I snap out of my trance and blush like crazy it was quite embarrassing to be caught staring. " Uh yeah yeah sorry.... just spacing out. " I say with a chuckle. 

She just laughs, " It's fine, I space out a lot too. " She says with a smile and I smile back at her, seeing her smile reminds me how cute she is... Wait what, I can't think that of a friend. Especially if it's a girl! I say and my blush dies down and my smile falls. It seems stop make Marcy worried as she stops smiling too. " Is everything ok Sash? " She says snapping me out my thoughts. " Yeah, we should get to bed. " I say with a  blank tone and stare. She seems even more worried but nods giving me a reassuring smile. " Ok if you say so. " She says making me nod. " Where am I going to sleep? " She asks i think about it for a minute. " I think we have a air mattress let me find it. " I say she gives me a ok and i go off to find it. 

Once I do I set it up giving her blankets and a pillow. " What should I wear? " She asks " You can wear my clothes hang on. " I get her a simple pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. She thanks me and asks for the bathroom. I show her and she changes. I change too and wait for her. We both brush our teeth and get in our beds for the night. " Night Sash. " " Night Mars. " And with that I turn the light off and we doze of into a peaceful slumber.

---------------

Whoo almost missed the midnight deadline but I didn't!

{Word count-516}