Chapter 5

-Marcy's Pov-

After that weird conversation I continued my homework till I heard a yell, " Dinner! " I got up and went downstairs Marky following behind me.

Once we made it downstairs we sit next to each other at the table my mom sitting across from me. Dad came out with dinner and set it in front of us as he sat across from Marky, we all started getting our plates. " So Marcy, how's school going? " My mom asked while taking a bite of her food. " Good, I started tutoring a girl in math. " I said with a shrug. " Oh that's nice, what's her name? " My dad asked joining the conversation. " Sasha Waybright. " I said, once those words left my mouth Marky's head flew to the left to look at me.

" Wait wait wait, Waybright? Like the Sasha Waybright? " He says dropping his fork, I nod in response. " The Sasha Waybright. " " Dude cool! How are you so chill about that? You're tutoring the most popular girl in school! " He says getting more energetic as each word comes out. " What's the big deal about the Waybright? " My dad asks confused at why Marky was so hyped. " Sasha is just a popular girl at school. " I said. " The MOST popular girl in shcool. " Marky corrected me.

" Yeah yeah it's not a big deal. " I said my mom gives a confused look before speaking, " You kids are weird. " I chuckle slightly while Marky looks offended. " Rude. " I hear him mutter under his voice making me laugh more confusing our parents even more.

After dinner I clean my dishes then go to my room. Finally finishing my schoolwork I put it in my bag and finish getting ready for bed. By now it's about 9pm so I lay in bed, and instead of sleeping I play games, cause why not? After what felt like only a few minutes I look to the clock and realize it's 3am... not good. At this realization I finish the level I'm on and turn my switch off to get at least 4 hour of sleep.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

I groan and fling my hand over to turn the alarm clock off. I only knock it off the table it counting to beep. I let out a louder groan and go to reach for the clock. Only to slip out of bed and fall on my face with a loud thud. I finally turn off the clock and try to get out of the tangle of bed sheets around me. Tiredly I get dressed and put my hoodie on. I put my hair clip in and my headphones around my neck. Looking at the time I see it's 7:36. I grab my bag and rush down the stairs. " Hey mom, bye mom. " I say as I get out the house and start the walk to shcool.

-Timekskip to after school cause school is boring-

I was walking to my locker to get my bag when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see none other than Sasha Waybright in front of me. " Oh hey Sash, what's up? " I ask. " Hey Mars, do you think you can come to my house after school to help with studying? I have a math test tomorrow and need to study. " She asks seemly embarrassed about it. I nod with a bright smile. " Sure where and what time? " I ask. " Yeah can I just have your number to make it easier? " She asks handing me her phone. I nod and out my number in her phone. " Thanks Mars. " She says and I smile as she walks off with a wave and small smile herself.

I make my way home and check my phone to see she texted me.
(Underlined text means their texting)

Sasha
Hey my address is ********* st,come by at 4:30?

Marcy
Alrighty :>

Sasha
😄
-----
Marcy checked the time seeing she had 2 hours till 4:30. Once she made it home she went to her dad who was working on his laptop. " Hey I'm going to Sasha's at 4 for studying. I got a nod in response. " You're brothers at a friend's for the night, so if you want call if you're staying for the night. " He says staying focused on his work. I nod and say ok before going to get changed and showered, I put on a simple pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a Vagabonida Chronicles t-shirt with a white a green flannel. I do my homework and check the time. I had half an hour to get there. I pack my bag and head out. I get on my green bike and ride over. Not before texting Sasha I was on the way.

Once I made it I arrived 5 minutes early . I go to the door and knock. A brown haired man answered in a suit looking annoyed, maybe even mad. " What do you want? " He asks in a loud stern voice making me nervous. I shrink back a bit. " Uh, I'm here for Sasha? I'm helping her with her studies tonight. " I said making him nod and move to the side slightly. He yelled for Sasha making me flinch slightly not expecting it. Down walks Sasha in white jean shorts with a hoodie tied around her waist and a T-shirt on. I blush slightly at her outfit and she smiles at me.

" C'mon let's go. " She says as I walk up the stairs following her to her room. " We make it and sit down. " Ok let's start. " I say as she nods.

------------
Eyy it done, sorry for not posting yesterday I was very busy so I made this one extra long.

{Word count-935}