Chapter 10

-Marcy's Pov( Look at Neo, just look at her loved her before still love her, best RWBY girl)-

I walked out with Marky and went downstairs. Dinner was normal with our parents asking about school and complaining about work. I never met their boss and I don't want to met her if what they say is true, she sounds like a nightmare. After dinner I helped clean up and went upstairs to finish my work. Once I finally finished I got ready for bed and flopped down. I started to play games till I felt my stomach rumble, I didn't eat much of my dinner as I was... distracted from earlier events, that included a certain blonde messaging me. I checked the clock to see it was almost midnight. I groaned but got out of bed I as quietly as I could sneaked downstairs to the kitchen. I looked around in the cabinets after looking for what felt like forever I  found a bag of chips. It was my favorite kind so I grabbed the bag got a drink from the fridge and just as I was about to leave I heard a voice.

" What are you doing? " I turned  around to see Marky staring at me, arms crossed and tapping his foot. " You look like dad. " I say with a chuckle making him change stances so he is slightly hunched over hanging his arms with an annoyed look. He groaned making me laugh I tried to stay quite by putting my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughs. Once I calmed down he regained his composure and re-crossed his arms, " You done? " He said making me laugh again he let out another groan before walking off, " Whatever just get to bed! " He whisper yelled " Yeah yeah. " I replied calming down and walking to my room. I ate my snack and played my game.

-Timeskip-

Although it only felt like 5 minutes turns out it was 5 hours as I heard birds chirping and could see the sun rising. I panic and quickly clean up my mess I put the chips away and jump in bed to get the most amount of sleep I can. I didn't feel tired but I apparently was considering as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold. I woke up only hour and an half later. Groggily I get up and get ready. As I eat breakfast I'm half asleep. Marky notices and calls me out on it, " Didn't get much sleep last night? " He asked, I just shake my head no he laughs and we start our way to school saying bye to our parents. Once we made it to school I saw Sasha she waved me over. I said bye to Marky and we went our separate ways, him going into school me going to the sign outside of the school were Sasha, Anne and her friend group was standing. 

------------------------------------------

Heyo it done, got a perfect 500 words too. Watch RWBY

{Word count-500}