Chapter 11

-Sasha's Pov-

As Anne was talking I glanced over and saw just the girl I was looking for. I called her over and she said bye to the boy she was walking with. I felt a ping in my heart when she smiled at him with such a friendly smile, I don't know why but it felt like I was almost jealous. " Hey Sash, Hey Anne. " She said with a bright smile making me smile in return. " Hey Mars. This is Twig, he's one of Anne' s friends. " I said pointing to the ginger haired boy standing besides me and Anne. " Hello Twig, I'm Marcy Wu. " She said with that bright smile of hers. " Hey nice to meet you, I'm Twig Planter. " He said with a smile, they shook hands. We all talked laughing and joking. I noticed as time went on people started giving confused and weird stares to Marcy.

I tried to ignore them but the longer we talked the more people stared. It annoyed me but when I looked at Marcy it didn't seem like she cared, or she didn't notice. I just kept talking and acted like they didn't exist, I  focused on Marcy and Marcy alone. She got me staring though as she shot me a confused look with her head slightly tilted before going back to speaking with the other two. I snapped out of it and tried to do less of a stare and more so a look of acknowledgment. I was about to speak when the bell went off. " Ugh I have math. " Twig said with a groan. Anne laughed before speaking, " So do I. " And with that they walked off leaving me and Marcy.

" I have  science. " I said and she nodded, " Same, wanna walk together? " She said and I agreed. On the walk to class we still got weird stares. 

-After class-

" Mars wait up! " I said as I did a light jog to caught up to her. " Oh hey Sash, ready to go? " She asks I nod as we head off to the library. We make it and sit down and start to work. " I don't get this one. " I said she hummed and finished writing before turning to me. She scooted closer making it so our shoulders touched, I blushed lightly at the contact. " Which one? " She asked looking up making her realize how close we were. We both jumped back a little both of our faces red. After calming down I  cleared my throat and pointed to which one. " This one. " "Oh, it's 263. " She said as if it was that simple. " What how? " I ask giving a amazed and confused look. " You have to multiply the 7, then carry the 3. " She said pointing her pen following her words. I do as she said and got 263. " Wow, you're really smart how'd you get it so quick? " I ask, she blushes from the complement and looks away now seeming nervous. She lets out a nervous chuckle, " Ah sucks, you're giving me to much credit. I had a problem like that for homework yesterday. " She said. I smiled and we continued our work once she calmed down.

-------------------------------

Number 11 done and done, we slowly getting longer chapters. I was jamming out to Heathers as I wrote this soo.

{Word count-561}