VIII

You were surprised that Gabriel hadn't noticed that you were there.
Multiple questions were racing trough your head, slightly making it hurt.

"Dave" replied to Gabriel "...O'Brien?"

Huh? Who is O'Brien??
The more you got to know about Gabriel, the more you realised how little you actually knew about him, as a "person".

Gabriel spoke up again, in a devilish manner with an accent of malice.
"I truly have to hand it to you, you managed to live your entire life completely clueless. You are a fool."

That couldn't be Gabriel. It just couldn't be!
Or could it? You had trouble believing that this was the same Gabriel as the sweet one that had visited you yesterday.

"Your existence has meant nothing. Only a matter of time until I move on to your cop friend, he seems like an easy target."

You tried to hold your tears as "Dave" said
"You're not real. You're not gonna accomplish anything."

"Oh, David. You've already done all of my bidding for me!" Gabriel replied and started laughing manically~

(scene from the Mandela Catalouge)

https://youtu.be/_L0kuaFVNlo
(Couldn't get it to work as a link,sorry)

You couldn't believe it. You had fallen in love with a manipulative killer. Maybe even the one responsible for everything that had happened, so powerful he could darken the sky.
What could you do now?
You couldn't just pretend like nothing had happened!
You didn't want to let Gabriel in anymore, but it's not like you could just run away either!
He would surely find you.
You didn't even want to imagine the things he'd do to you if he found out about this.
He seemed like the type of person to enjoy torture.
Warm, salty tears were running down your cheeks uncontrollably as you watched Gabriel appear behind David while blood leaked from his eyes and he started screaming in agony, almost harmonising with Gabriel's loud laughter.

You watched as Dave fell to the ground , Gabriel calmly standing behind him.

What would he do now? He just killed someone! And it probably wasn't his first kill, nor was it his last.
You looked at his angelic hair and his wings.
He was such a beautiful creature.
Why would he kill people and why did he hate humans in the first place?

Cold sweat drizzled over your forehead.
You felt as if you were about to blackout, when suddenly Gabriel turned around, looking directly at you.

Fuck.