II

When you awoke, the first thing you saw were rays of sun that shone trough his wings that were carefully positioned around you. How long have you slept? Weeks? Months? It must be spring by now!
Not sleep, food and warmth deprived anymore you slowly got your senses back and stared at the being beside you, and it stared back. Despite its human appearance, this was an alternate, for sure! But it did take care of you while you were asleep, so you weren't sure if you should be afraid or not. After what felt like hours of staring Gabriel, or whatever it called itself, Gabriel pressed his cold lips against your forehead which sent multiple shivers trough your body. You continued to stare at his face with a growing smile on it, your cheeks reddening. His soft smile and beautiful eyes made you question if he was a human after all, but then you remembered the way its face morphed into something gruesome back when it looked at you trough your window. Its deep, creaking voice broke the silence " Do not fear, my beautiful lamb, for I am your true saviour, Gabriel" it took a pause to tilt its head, seemingly investigating you. "Your weak lifeform must not worry while I am here, I will protect thy body" wtf was this dude saying???
"You are a weak mortal, my sweet lamb"
"Utterly useless is what you and your species are, destroying gods Gift and polluting it. I, Archangel Gabriel am here to change that. But you don't seem so much of a sinner, my dove. In fact, you could prove to be quite useful to me." Those words kept repeating in your head after he got up and left trough the window he came from. But what bugged you the most, was the fact that he seemingly knew everything about you. Your favourite food, tv show, everything, as if he had been watching you for your entire life. You found this out from the "interview" he had with you before he left, seemingly asking you questions but answering them himself. Itself. At this point, you don't even know anymore. You got up and looked out the window. A beautiful shade of red coloured the sky.
Suddenly a pair of cold arms wrapped around you. Turning around, you screamed, thinking that your Doppelgänger had come to get you. But you were met by Gabriel's ever so calm face. "What's the matter, my sweet lamb? Do I scare you that much? I'm sorry, I truly didn't mean to."
"You humans have such weak minds, shying away from your guardian Angel"
.
.
.
There was an akward silence, since you didn't respond, but it broke it by handing you a neatly wrapped box of your favourite food. "I hope you like it! I made it just for you" it said, while flashing one of his sweet bitter smiles. You opened the box and were in shock. It was beautifully prepared and smelled wonderful. You looked up at his Form, muttered a quick "Thanks" and started devouring the dish in front of you.
"Ah~" he sighed " I haven't heard your sweet voice in such a long time. I'll always make you food from now on, if it means I get to hear it, just tell me what you want, and you'll get it"
You just continued eating and decided to adress the being with him from now on.
Gabriel wasn't happy with your response in the slightest, seemingly feeling ignored , he contributed to ramble "Anything, anything your weak little mind desires, I'll get it for you. Hell, I'd do anything for you, my dove. I'll protect your weak being with all my might , and if anyone ever touches you I'll rip them to shreds. I'll worship you like you wish to be worshipped. I'll do ANYTHING for you, for I am your saviour, the one and only Archangel Gabriel" Taken aback from his words you just stared at him in shock. He also seemed to be a bit startled by his little outbreak, got up and tucked you into bed. That didn't help though, the tension between you growing. But before you could say anything he muttered a "goodnight, I have duties I must fulfill" while disappearing into thin air.
Despite his confusing words, you were sure of one thing: you'd be seeing him again. And you were a bit happier about that than you'd like to admit.