10.

Landon

Justice walked into the kitchen we spoke and she fixed herself something to eat.

"So how serious are you with Aaliyah?"

"Very serious sis she completes me and I'm going ring shopping today."

I can't wait any longer to propose to Aaliyah I'm ready to make her my wife and we start our own family. My baby deserves to have the world and I'm going to make sure that I give her the world.

"A promise ring?"

"No JuJu an engagement ring we've been best friends for years and now we're officially together I can't see myself with anyone else but her."

"How do daddy feel about Aaliayah," Justice asked.

"Dad and my mom love her they've known her for years but I do know that they're going to be happy that I'm finally making her my wife."

"Speaking of Aaliyah where is she?"

"She's gone to work already she owns her own business."

"Really doing what?"

"She's a wedding planner. Have you ever heard of Rose Events?"

Justice mouth dropped.

"Yes I have she's literally the best in Georgia my best friend mama has been trying to book her for the longest but she can't because she's so booked up."

"I think I can work something out."

"Wait you can?"

"How when she's booked up?"

"Trust your big bro I got you."

"Okay thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I talked to daddy this morning."

"What he say?"

"He'll be over soon."

"Oh okay."

After my dad and Justice mom broke up my dad ended up getting back with my mama and they got married.

The doorbell rung I stood up and walked over to the door I unlocked it I greeted my parents and stepped aside.

"Where's JuJu?"

"She's in the kitchen eating?"

"Oh okay."

"She ubered here last night?"

"Yes sir."

"Where's Liyah?"

"She's gone to work."

My mama nodded and we walked into the kitchen. Justice stopped eating she stood up and hugged our dad and my mom.

"Mama Khris I wish you was my mama."

"What happened sweetheart?"

Justice told my parents what she told me and Aaliyah last night and my dad clenched and unclenched his jaw.

"Don't worry you will not be going back there I don't care if she do get sober you will not be going back."

"Yessir."

"What are you getting into son?"

"Ring shopping."

"Engagement ring," my mama asked.

"Yes ma'am I talked to Richard this morning along with mama Diane they're both excited and gave me their blessing."

My pops nodded.