4.

Austin, Texas

Landon
Me and Calvin arrived in Austin, Texas I had the Uber driver to take us to Kimberly's grandma house. We pulled up and we got out and walked up to the door I rung the doorbell and her grandmother answer.

"Landon baby how are you."

"I'm good Mrs. Laura."

"Come on in baby."

She stepped aside and let us in we all walked into the living room.

"Mrs. Laura I thought you were sick that's what Kimberly told me that's why she's been here in Texas."

"Baby I'm healthy as they come and I haven't seen Kimberly at all."

"What?"

"Yeah I haven't seen Kimberly in the 2 weeks she's been here. Wait what is going on?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out because we met with the wedding planner one time and Kimberly has been blowing me off since she left to come here to take care of you."

"Well that was a lie because I'm healthy."

"I can see that now."

"Do you need anything?"

"No ma'am."

"Alright."

"We have to get going Mrs. Laura."

"Okay baby I'm glad that y'all stopped by."

We said our goodbyes and got back in the Uber I told the driver to go to Kimberly townhouse.

About an hour later we arrived I seen a car in the driveway we both got out I told the Uber to wait and I tipped him again for waiting.

We walked up to the door and I turned the knob the door was unlocked and we walked in. We heard laughing coming from the kitchen so we followed the laugh.

"So this is what we doing Kim," I spoke.

They both looked at me. 

"L-Landon what are you doing here?"

"I decided to come down and surprise you since you've been dealing with your grandma being sick but guess what the fuck I found out she's not sick. Your ass been lying to be for 2 weeks you've been down here fucking and sucking to get ahead.

"Watch your mouth playboy."

"Man shut your bitch ass up Kimberly the wedding is off you can keep the ring but don't bring your ass back to Atlanta I'm going to pack your shit and send it here."

"L-Landon let me explain."

"Nah I'm done it's over between us fuck you."

We walked out of the townhouse and I told the driver to take us back to the airport.

"You good Lj?"

"Yeah."

I sighed and sat back as the driver drove back to the airport after a few minutes I booked me and Calvin a red eye flight back to Atlanta. I really wanted to choke the fuck outta Kimberly but then I'll be in jail and my whole career would've been down the drain.

Atlanta, Ga

Aaliyah
I had finished up with my client when Dominque walked in.

"My next client is here?"

"No Landon and Calvin is here and Landon is pissed."

"Send him in please."

"Okay."

Dominque walked out and seconds later Landon walked in.

"The wedding is off Liyah."

"What happened?"

"She cheated on me or has been cheating on me for God knows how long."

I didn't say anything.

"I wanted to choke the fuck outta her but I didn't."

"I'm so sorry Landon."

"It's cool."

"I'll refund you the money for y'all meeting with me."

"Nah don't even worry bout it just cancel the viewing for Friday."

"Okay."

"I'm about to go."

"Alright."

"I'll text you later."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good."

Landon walked out of my office and Dominque walked back in.

"Your next client is her."

"Okay."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just worried about Landon."

"Cal told me what happened when you get off go over to his place and check on him we'll do a rain check tonight."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Alright."

Dominque nodded she walked out of my office and came back with my clients.

"Hey Aaliyah."

"Hey Alexis and Tyrone how are y'all," I spoke as they sat down and Dominque closed the door behind her.

"We're good."

"That's good so did we come to an agreement about the wedding invitations."

"Yes."

I nodded and pulled back out all of the invitations I showed them last week.

"We're going to go with this the one the wedding magazine invitation."

"Great choice."

"Have you guys started taking photos for the invitations?"

"That's later today at 4:00 once we get finished we'll choose the main picture and I'll have my photographer to bring you the picture."

"Okay great that'll work."

"Okay Aaliyah I didn't go with y'all to the venue due to me having to work but I gotta know where we're at with the budget," Tyrone asked.

"We're right on track with the budget we have the caters booked, venue is booked, wedding invitations picked, live music/dj picked the next step is for y'all to give me the seating arrangement and how y'all want me to decorate the venue."

"Okay can we do that today?"

"Absolutely let's head out now since it's getting closer and closer to the wedding Alexis you can just email me the seat arrangement or we can work on that while we're at the venue."

"That'll work."

I smiled and stood up I grabbed my keys and purse we all walked out I turned my light off and closed the door and we made our way to the front entrance.

Later that night

I had to get Landon address from Calvin since he's not returning any of my calls or messages which have me worried. I pulled up to his house seeing his Benz sitting in the driveway I got out and locked my car doors. I walked up to the door I rung the doorbell and waited. No answer I sighed and tried calling Landon again to no avail he didn't pick up. I reached for the knob and turned it and the door opened. I walked inside closing the door behind me.

"Landon," I called out.

I didn't get a response I walked further into the house I saw that the living room was trashed I sat my purse on the couch then I made my way around his house trying to find him.

"Landon," I called out again.

No response I made it to the last room I turned the knob and the door opened music was playing lowly and Landon was passed out on his bed and with a liquor bottle next to him. I rushed over to him and began checking for a pulse while I called his name trying to get him to wake up which didn't work. I sighed cause now I gotta drag his big muscle ass in the bathroom.